SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

erica ツ's Admin/Mod Application.

erica.

Current ingame name:
erica ツ

What server are you applying for?:
Either Mod or Admin for [KZG] JailBreak

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:150275947

Where are you located:
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Do you have an ingame microphone?:
Yes (Razor Kraken Pro) 

How many hours on CS:GO?:
I have 1,023 Hours on Cs:GO currently.

How often do you play CS:GO?:
On weekdays, I usually spend around 2-3 hours on CS:GO and on weekends, about the whole day (Occasional breaks).

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?:
Yes, I have numerous times.

Have you ever donated to the server?
I haven't yet, but a very close friend of mine who I met on this server (SpicyGloobs) got me VIP, but hopefully in the future, I will be able to donate to the server.

Name at least two people who will vouch for you to be an admin: 
Nosey, Foxie and  SpicyGloobs (Ask if you need proof)

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?:
A few times (Usually early in the morning), I have joined the JailBreak server and have seen a person on CT who wouldn't know how to play, would freekill or wouldn't slay when they were supposed to. I would like to help out and if other admins aren't on, I would be able to help out and try to stop verbal fights from small things that could be sorted with admins help (For example, CT's not slaying at 6:00 for hide and seek and having people mic spamming the next round).

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?:
I am quite mature and calm, but I can sort things out easily if help is needed.

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?:
The server has amazing admins and an amazing owner who all give up some of their time to make the server better and much more lively.

Thank you for giving me a bit of your time just to read this. Much Appreciated,

Yours sincerely,
Erica 🍆:pika: 

2-3 house i dont really know if thats admin standers but i guess your friends with all the admins so i guess you have a better chance than anyone else but otherwise nice app nice work

More Detail...

'Fybiz' wrote:
2-3 house i dont really know if thats admin standers but i guess your friends with all the admins so i guess you have a better chance than anyone else but otherwise nice app nice work

More Detail...

Im pretty sure thats more than enough for a weekday when you have school.

76561198129673465.png

'Fybiz' wrote:

More Detail...

As Cella said, I do have school on weekdays (meaning homework, study and revision may have to be done), but I spend most of my weekends on the server.

Yours sincerely,

+rep Nice to others and is a respected player of the Killzonegaming Jailbreak community. Knows the rules quite well and would make an acceptable admin.

xd

'lynxx' wrote:
Fybiz wrote:

More Detail...

As Cella said, I do have school on weekdays (meaning homework, study and revision may have to be done), but I spend most of my weekends on the server.
+rep I know exactly what you mean about the study, I find it hard sometimes to be active :)
[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

'Ironstrike' wrote:
lynxx wrote:
Fybiz wrote:

More Detail...

+rep I know exactly what you mean about the study, I find it hard sometimes to be active :)
Thank you :D

Yours sincerely,

'lynxx' wrote:
Ironstrike wrote:
lynxx wrote:
Fybiz wrote:

More Detail...

Thank you :D

Just to clear things up, I don't expect admins to play daily. I don't care if you play once a week. Generally I would prefer somewhat active admins but I understand that's not always possible. I understand that everyone has commitments and a work/school/life balance. I also don't expect you to only play the KZG servers. The main thing is to have fun and I think that balance is the key ;)

+rep Erica is a very friendly person and is well listened too. She would suit the Mod/admin role greatly.
GL Erica :)

giphy.gif.b411e519453f91ba7d87d0ba38a9bdb6.gif

+rep, mature and positive about situations. Always on, would be a great admin and also I think the server needs a admin like Erica.

Lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely,
I have nobody for my own
I'm so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody for my own
I'm so lonely.

Could of put more effort into the application. Now, I don't believe in people plus repping you just because you are a girl.
Whenever I am on, you manage to spread good vibes. I think I have seen you help out every now and then but that will only be improved with experience.
You're qualities as a person will make you a good admin in my eyes. Don't be afraid to speak out over others. Make sure if you receive this position, that you are mature about it and don't abuse your powers.
The last thing I can say is, please go on CT more. As an admin you need to show others how to play on CT and also act as a role model for new players etc.
+1
Don't let me down Erica :heart:
Thanks,
Acid.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search