SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

*NEW* MAG1C's Admin Application

Magic

What server are you applying for? : Killzone Gaming Jailbreak Admin

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:126949216

Age : 14, 15 next year in February (I am already a moderator) 

Do you have an ingame microphone?: Yes, I just bought a new one that is 10x better and more clear

How many hours on CS:GO?: 907 hours

How often do you play Killzone Gaming?: I play on Kzg for 1-1.5 hours per day (weekday) and 3-7 hours per day (Weekend)

Where are you located?: Sydney, NSW, Australia

Have you read the server rules for the server you are applying for moderator on? Yes

Have you ever donated to the server?: No, but I have done 2 giveaways to the community worth $21 USD

Name atleast 2 people who will vouch for you to be an moderator: 

Acid
Skyprah
Panda
Ay Papi
Teardrop/Delacey
Do It For Pepsi
Okikp
Sir Rebel
Mr.Merkham
Cryotech
Not a Cop

Llama
GimmeYoFries
Thrasher

Why do you think you deserve to be a Admin on Killzone Gaming? :

I think I deserve the role of admin on JailBreak as it is one of the best servers and game types out there that is very popular and needs a lot of “Law and Order”. The Jailbreak server is very active and normally has 15+ players at a time, with this amount of players it needs a lot of attention since it always is busy and has the occasional disruptive player/s or a member that needs help, I think I was uphold the role keeping the members happy with fun mixed in and things go south I with take action seriously and with a open mind towards all opinions. As a existing moderator on jailbreak I have helped and learnt from all mistakes made (eg. like when to slay a player and the amount of time to mute players).
When people thank you for taking care of something/ helping someone it really just lightens up the moment and vibe, what better way to achieve helping people than though something I love and play. At the moment besides 3 admins I believe there are no other admins being active on jailbreak I hope that when I am the only one on everyone can enjoy playing and I can keep the server clean with the wider range of commands, with these commands I will also allow games such as freezebomb.
As a moderator I have achieved what I can keeping the server as clean as possible but with admin commands I am able to perform at my best, taking advantage of all the commands, making my role more significant and making the jailbreak server even more amazing.

What makes me unique?:

I am unique because of my approach at things. I handle it that second way where no matter what happened before everyone gets an even say. If someone that just got unbanned is getting bullied for that reason that is no excuse because they got banned than again I look to see if the player getting bullied has done something to cause this. I look from perspectives and get all of the information needed.

I am also unique because of my ability to switch moods I can be joyful having a good time but if something needs to be done I’m dead serious when I am controlling a situation. In my serious mood I don’t mess around taking it as a joke and will do what  I can and will take action.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?:
I can bring more enthusiastic players, giving advice to new wardens and persuading creative and sensible players to apply for staff, as some know I love to get into new things and take on board recommendations as well as teaching newer staff and trials. I would love this role as it allows me to use my full potential.

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?:

Killzone is a very welcoming and banterous community, It has issues but they get fixed asap, the staff are always friendly and love to have a chat. The forums are great and allow players to talk and improve KZG with new gamemodes etc. The owner Skyprah and other high up staff will always brighten you’re day cheering you up, without a doubt the best community with people that I would have never meet, That simple how’s your day? Just reassures you that you have someone to talk to and keeps me at least motivated.

Extra (If any):

I am an existing moderator on Jailbreak and have staffing experience! :Weeb:

Thank You for your time I hope you liked it, if you did feel free to leave a comment positive or
If a global admin or higher would like me to make a new one for fresh information, just pm me or leave a comment

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

+rep love Mag1c he is funny , fun and he never breakes the rules he knowes all the rules for kzg jailbreak good guy would love to see him admin in the future.

+1 mag1c is a dank boi who is good with the banter yet knows the rules and when to enforce them when needed, jb is really lacking active staff as of now and mag1c has shown what he can do as a mod which has been great.

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

Look dude, I know you know the rules and are quite capable of helping players but you very rarely come onto JB, you also very rarely handle any legitimate situations. I personally don't think you deserve admin because of this. To put it into perspective myself and many others have played 4 days or more in the past month and you are sitting at just around 1 1/2 days. Either way good luck mate!

2jz1fkoweayz.png

We already know magic is a great mod and atm jailbreak is lacking active admins. Magic definitely deserves this promotion so it's a huge +1 from me

+1, I've spent alot of time with @Magic, he is a great guy to talk and have banter with, plus he is very mature and possibly has spent the most time around staff, also I personally believe he will be perfect for this position, all together Great mod! Good luck @Magic!

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

Neutral rep +/-.
Look @Magic you are a great kid and all, but I believe that you deserve mod and not admin. A few reasons
1. There is no point, KZG rules is that under 15 you a required to apply for mod (Which you have). Over 15 you can apply for either (I know that you're Mod already and are allowed to apply).
2. You are abit unactive.
3. We need people like you to sure that people under 15 are accepted into the KZG staff role. By having Mod next to your name it is a great reminder of this.
I think applying for Admin is abit pointless if you're already Mod.
Thanks Squizzy

giphy.gif.b411e519453f91ba7d87d0ba38a9bdb6.gif

'Squizzy' wrote:
Neutral rep +/-.
Look @Magic you are a great kid and all, but I believe that you deserve mod and not admin. A few reasons
1. There is no point, KZG rules is that under 15 you a required to apply for mod (Which you have). Over 15 you can apply for either (I know that you're Mod already and are allowed to apply).
2. You are abit unactive.
3. We need people like you to sure that people under 15 are accepted into the KZG staff role. By having Mod next to your name it is a great reminder of this.
I think applying for Admin is abit pointless if you're already Mod.
Thanks Squizzy

I agree with Squizzy, but i would like to add a few more little comments to this, I feel you are a bit young and need to learn a bit more (That is why the age limit is 15) But about from these this @Magic you are a great person and funny to talk to by i'm gonna Neutral ;)
Good Luck.

- Ec1ipse

@magic I have nothing but nice words about your character and your personality and truly believe that you are a mature and respected young man. With that, all said let's get down to the nitty-gritty of an admin application  and that is I personally believe you suit a moderator position better than an admin position at this current time. Down below I'll state some reasons why I believe this to be so and what areas can be improved in the future to better your chance of obtaining admin in my opinion;
[hr]

• Activity - When you first got mod and also on your trial period you were extremely active and were on almost every day for an hour or so on the JB server resolving issues and just doing your job. recently though it seems that you have fallen out of love with jailbreak I hardly see you on the server. Also, an area that needs attention is your activity on the KZG TeamSpeak not all admins and moderators spend a lot of time on there but never seem to be and that is one of the most common ways members get into contact with staff to help resolve issues. 
  • Decision making - When I see you on the jailbreak server and from speaking to other admins of the jailbreak server they seem to think that maybe your ability to make the right decision and the best decision isn't up to the par of an admin. What I mean by this is that sometimes you don't have the same understanding of the rules as other members of staff and so you officiate on rulings based off your own opinion and jump to early conclusions instead of talking about it with other staff on the server to see what is the right course of action. Now  hate people that always asks before if it is right before they do something because it shows that they are not confident or not capable of making a decision, what I'm saying is that you are not communicating with the staff on hand before conducting a punishment you may jump on a server and punish people without asking the admin on the server at the time what they have been doing to stop this behavour.
  •  Jailbreak Server - A lot of admins give up their time to help aid in the development of the admin server by spending time with skyprah and other admins to help refine the rules and the plugins so everyone can have the best experience possible. As the moderator, I'm sure you have not been given the same opportunities as us admin have but I don't see any desire to do them either on your behalf, I just see you being happy having the perms on the server and just doing what you can when you are on the server. What I suggest is start asking skyprah if he needs help or just being there to help test stuff out on the server if help is needed, also communicate to other admins about things that need changing and what is the appropriate course of actions to be taken. 
By no means this is a negative review of your performance as a moderator, as in my eyes you are doing everything that is needed of a moderator but I personally don't think you are ready to take the leap to become an admin. all the best in the application though and even if you are not successful I still enjoy haveing the best moderator on the jailbreak server.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

@sirtron I know what but dropped but that was for a week or so, I had exams and I am doing atm 1 hour + per day atleast normally from 8-9.
all the other points were very relevant and I see where you are coming from, thank you for your time to review this sirtron, I will improve these aspects of my "staffing"

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

'Magic' wrote:
@sirtron I know what but dropped but that was for a week or so, I had exams and I am doing atm 1 hour + per day atleast normally from 8-9.
all the other points were very relevant and I see where you are coming from, thank you for your time to review this sirtron, I will improve these aspects of my "staffing"

That is actually very good to hear that you are taking school seriously and trying your best, always keep school a high priority. Good to hear that you will work on the following aspects of your moderating and can't wait to see what the future holds for you.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

Allright Ok, So when You're "On Jailbreak" And shit is going down it takes you a while to think what is going on and how to stop the situation. As An Admin on jailbreak you Gotta be Swift to react to the situation, and i don't think you can do that at the moment. And i don't think you have the time nor experience to become an admin, I'm sure over Time you Could develop these skills but as of right now, I don't know. -rep sorry bud but i don't think you got what it takes to become a Full admin.

Exactly what China said. I mean, I would -rep you, but you have been apart of KZG for a long time. And for me to -rep you, would be absurd, as you are such a nice kid to hang around with, and talk to.
+rep

xd

'sirtron' wrote:
I still enjoy haveing the best moderator on the jailbreak server.

What was that @sirtron ?

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

I guess it's a +1.

The reasons I say 'I guess', is because you are already a Moderator, so you should already be happy with that position anyways (which I am sure you are c:).
Since you are a young age, you are representing Moderators by making other people that are around the age of 13-14 feel comfortable with applying for a Moderator Position to help out the KZG Community.
Yes, you are able to apply because I believe there are exceptions if you are already Moderator, but I reckon you are a good Moderator anyways, and it should stay like that for now ;)

Anyway, I have given you a +1 for the sake of it, since I have heard you are good, and from your work you do on the forums, you are respectful, and a genuine and nice guy, and you seem to be responsible and friendly as well.

AddicT / Majestic

ADDICT / MAJESTIC
- Admin for Combat Surf
- Admin for Easy/Hard (Skill) Surf

- KZG VIP

76561198030078412.png

neutral rep ,
Honestly, I do understand what @MadeInChina and @sirtron said and I do agree with some of  their points but your a amazing moderator and a very nice kid to hang around

- nysm -

- MG | Combat surf | Jailbreak -

- Jailbreak Staff -

- 76561198204235404 -

VFXEW7G.png

• 2 weeks later...

I completely agree with what sirtron said earlier, the part I'm going to focus on is the decision making. You are a great guy, no doubt, however me and a few other people notice when you're handling situations you aren't certain of yourself, not all the time of course, but this will happen to be resolved with time and practice. my opinion is for you to wait longer as a moderator until you have become more decisive, more confident and more active, which I know you are focusing on school right now.

Sorry for gravedigging kinda, I thought I posted on this but didn't.
This is no means a -rep. Just not a +rep for now.

• 1 month later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search