SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Banned for multihack

Sunny

Name: Sunny

Server Banned On: KZG Combat Surf

Steam ID (leave blank if already linked to forum): Already linked

Steam Profile Link (leave blank if already linked to forum): Already linked too

Date/Time of Ban: 4am (30/10/16) - Sydney time

Banning Admin (if known):B1N

Reason for Ban (if known): Apparently "Multi-hacking"

Why I should be unbanned: Because I don't cheat. Its evident in all other maps as ski is the only map I'm good at xd

'MadeInChina' wrote:
B1N is a good admin and wouldn't ban you for Apparently Hacking. Must be more to this situation then meets the eye

Well, he did. If he has the map recorded then you'll see that I missed a lot of easy shots and have gotten picked off many times.

'ThrasheR' wrote:
@B1N

I have tried contacting him but he just blocked me as if his accusations were final. Although the chances of me getting unbanned are slim due to B1N not even wanting to talk to me about it but a chance is a chance ;)

Sunny is a pretty regular member and most likely wouldn't hack, thus saying this, I could be wrong. @B1N if you have proof please post.

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search