SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

knxwledge ~ admin application

knxwledge

thanks for reading :kzg:

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• knxwledge

• Mack

• __ryan

• Sammy

Top Posters In This Topic

-rep

knxwledge i do know you your a nice person and all but this app had no effort and i do see you in Mg talking a lot of trash.

[align=justify]

LETS MAKE KZG GREAT AGAIN !!

[/align]

+rep had to change the rep due to a quick chat and this man has honestly showed me
he is ready for the role. Whenever i join he is being nice but i rarely see him being abusive
and he is a experienced admin and is worthy of this rank

[align=justify]

LETS MAKE KZG GREAT AGAIN !!

[/align]

+++++rep

As a former admin on Dualism myself, i have seen first hand the type of admin knxwledge can be. He respects his powers, respects players and is an all round nice guy. He knows his shit, his past experience alone should certainly get him this position. I've known him for a few months now and can safely say he's one of the best kids goin

'Mackenzie' wrote:
+++++rep

As a former admin on Dualism myself, i have seen first hand the type of admin knxwledge can be. He respects his powers, respects players and is an all round nice guy. He knows his shit, his past experience alone should certainly get him this position. I've known him for a few months now and can safely say he's one of the best kids goin

'Gromp' wrote:
+1 Make KZG great again not trolling he has all the knowledge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv1RJTHf5fk

thank you Mack and Gromp :)

dora-cara.gif

'Sammy' wrote:
+rep had to change the rep due to a quick chat and this man has honestly showed me
he is ready for the role. Whenever i join he is being nice but i rarely see him being abusive
and he is a experienced admin and is worthy of this rank

thank you sammy  :weeb:

dora-cara.gif

I would recommend getting admins that are admins for minigames vouching for you as they are the people that see how you act on the server and would be the best to judge whether you are a reliable and strong candidate for the position. Even though you haven't at the moment there is nothing stopping you asking them right now to vouch or just have a look at the application, but don't beg for them to look over it or plus rep it.

Edit: ty @knxwledge for pointing out the mistake. as no one has responded to your messages I'm sure you would like to hear from some minigames admins @deadlymullet, @tinkabell, @gimmeyofries, @Snooked, @Teknique and vRicochet

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

'sirtron' wrote:
I would recommend getting admins that are admins for minigames vouching for you as they are the people that see how you act on the server and would be the best to judge whether you are a reliable and strong candidate for the position. Even though you haven't at the moment there is nothing stopping you asking them right now to vouch or just have a look at the application, but do beg for them to look over it or plus rep it.

I have thought about it alot asking admins to vouch, most admins either dont vouch, dont reply or to high of a rank for me to ask them.

I read in the requirments its required to have an admin vouch for you, and i realise that but thought a somewhat community backing would ammount to it.

Im assuming the end scentence is a misspell :>
thank you for the feedback sirtron.

dora-cara.gif

@Knxwledge is a good player i havent had to mute or gag him he follows the rules but i would rather you put more effort into the application to show not only the server admins but the higher staff that you are meant to join the team

1dMKuuL.png

peter pan tinkerbell GIF

2IT3MhQ.png

PC SPECS: 
Motherboard: the good one 
Graphics card: the good one 
Power supply: the good one 

Case: the square kind 
Cpu: The square one 
Fans: the cooling kind 

PERIPHERALS: 
Mouse: One with snakes on it 
Keyboard: The old one 
Monitor: CRT one 
mouse pad: Paper

-/+ He can be very abusive to younger players, but he deserves this rank. Also try too get an admin to vouch you

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Killerjarrod/

Neutral, have seen you enforce and your very experienced with the rules but sometimes I see you abusing younger players of the community. Although if you were to work on this I'll be deffinetly be willing to change to +1. Goodluck. Also would help to get a admin willing to vouch although Panda is moderator.

+1, I've talked to @knxledge a bit. He is a nice, mature guy, helps people out and would be a great admin. Good luck!

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

+/- still undecided. He is a decent guy who would be a good mg admin however he also sucks a comp and JinxedXd and I have had to carry him multiple times.

Also forgot one of his admin experiences for the group of Naruto on steam (19k members). It was here I first learnt a lot about him as we bonded over Naruto (episode 653 was a highlight episode for both of us). Unfortunately he has moved onto greater things and doesnt watch it anymore.

In all seriousness just make him admin because the rest of the team except for deadly mullet (7/10) suck at admin and never play.

Most senior admins are okay. Head admins (5/10)

Bring sorrow back

thank you all for the feedback.

@Killerjarrod @DESTINY
i will take both of your comments into concideration thank you!

dora-cara.gif

'Mackenzie' wrote:
__ryan wrote:
Bring sorrow back

I hope you know he was a cancer to this community

How dare you make fun of cancer and compare such a horrible disease to a ex admin of KZG. Do you think cancer is a joke? Is it funny to you? I'll have you know that sorrow was only trying his best and only wanted the best for KZG. It's really disappointing to see you bring down fellow KZG members and really hope this is a one off thing. It really makes us question the reliability of your +rep for knxwledge(anime). Sorrow was the best admin that KZG Minigames will ever see and he NEEDS to come back ASAP, before its too late.  :crying:

'ronronron' wrote:
Mackenzie wrote:
__ryan wrote:
Bring sorrow back

I hope you know he was a cancer to this community

How dare you make fun of cancer and compare such a horrible disease to a ex admin of KZG. Do you think cancer is a joke? Is it funny to you? I'll have you know that sorrow was only trying his best and only wanted the best for KZG. It's really disappointing to see you bring down fellow KZG members and really hope this is a one off thing. It really makes us question the reliability of your +rep for knxwledge(anime). Sorrow was the best admin that KZG Minigames will ever see and he NEEDS to come back ASAP, before its too late.  :crying:

omg it's worse than i thought

+Rep

I used to play on dualism while this guy was admin. He was always fair and took his job seriously, knew his commands well and overall did a great job. He has great experience at being admin and is always friendly and approachable. No doubt would be the best pick for this position

+rep knxwledge was a moderator on "Fractic Gaming" and was promoted by myself to moderator until he was demoted for inactivity, during that time though he was an extremely well-respected staff member and not once abused his powers.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search