SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

knxwledge ~ admin application

knxwledge

+rep Has always been nice and well respected person on the server, he not only helps me but helps others in the community. With his experience he would make a great member to the staff!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• knxwledge

• Mack

• __ryan

• Sammy

Top Posters In This Topic

'Domino' wrote:
+rep Has always been nice and well respected person on the server, he not only helps me but helps others in the community. With his experience he would make a great member to the staff!

thank you Domino

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

'Spartanator' wrote:
+rep Knxwledge is a top bloke and definitely deserves a staff position.

thank you Spartanator :u

dora-cara.gif

+rep whenever i do play minigames knxwledge is very active, I believe he would be well suited for the role as he is always helpin out the newbies that have just joined. Such a great guy who is known in the community. +a great taste of music ;)

76561198249255096.png

'quint3n' wrote:
+rep whenever i do play minigames knxwledge is very active, I believe he would be well suited for the role as he is always helpin out the newbies that have just joined. Such a great guy who is known in the community. +a great taste of music ;)

thank you vrymuch quint3n :)))

dora-cara.gif

Thank you for the update on the Application.

i would like to say that you are loved in the community you are respected and you are a responsible player you know the rules and have followed the rules and i have seen you stop players by misbehaving when i have joined the server on a alt account you help players and we need players like you to step up and join the staff ranks fo my rep for you is

+ REP

1dMKuuL.png

peter pan tinkerbell GIF

2IT3MhQ.png

PC SPECS: 
Motherboard: the good one 
Graphics card: the good one 
Power supply: the good one 

Case: the square kind 
Cpu: The square one 
Fans: the cooling kind 

PERIPHERALS: 
Mouse: One with snakes on it 
Keyboard: The old one 
Monitor: CRT one 
mouse pad: Paper

'Tinkabell' wrote:
Thank you for the update on the Application.

i would like to say that you are loved in the community you are respected and you are a responsible player you know the rules and have followed the rules and i have seen you stop players by misbehaving when i have joined the server on a alt account you help players and we need players like you to step up and join the staff ranks fo my rep for you is

+ REP

thank you again tinky :cool:

dora-cara.gif

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search