SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Harik's Mod Application - JB

Harik

I was honestly waiting for this application to come..

I dont usually comment on applications but this is an exception. Massive +rep, although we don't really talk to each other much, on countless occasions whilst I'm on the JB server, I constantly see Harik supporting/helping/assisting various players as he stated in his application. With a staff position on this server, not only will he be able to control the server with his current activeness, I strongly believe he can build the player-base and create a highly positive atmosphere within the server as he is fair to all players. 

If you're up for it, I would actually rather you apply for admin instead of mod. With the added privileges and powers, you would fit the role perfectly. Ive seen various kinds of players on JB and I know for a fact you can handle it with up-most ease. I know that you are only 14 (15 is the minimum requirement for admin), but I can vouch that you are a very mature person for your age and should be able to apply for admin instead of mod only if you're up for it. @Thrasher

• Like 2

0lzHluV.png

Harik since his introduction to the server has been the admin without a badge, controlling the server with full confidence.

fukin massive +rep from me

if this kid doesn't get staff then i'll give out some nudes to those who ask for it.

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

'GimmeYoFries' wrote:

If you're up for it, I would actually rather you apply for admin instead of mod. With the added privileges and powers, you would fit the role perfectly. Ive seen various kinds of players on JB and I know for a fact you can handle it with up-most ease. I know that you are only 14 (15 is the minimum requirement for admin), but I can vouch that you are a very mature person for your age and should be able to apply for admin instead of mod only if you're up for it. @Thrasher

Thanks mate, I would love to apply for admin but obviously I can't because of the requirements. If I am approved to apply for admin instead I will consider applying. Thank you for the feedback and +rep.

'Black Chef' wrote:
Harik since his introduction to the server has been the admin without a badge, controlling the server with full confidence.

fukin massive +rep from me

if this kid doesn't get staff then i'll give out some nudes to those who ask for it.

Means heaps mate, thanks!

2jz1fkoweayz.png

'GimmeYoFries' wrote:
I was honestly waiting for this application to come..

I dont usually comment on applications but this is an exception. Massive +rep, although we don't really talk to each other much, on countless occasions whilst I'm on the JB server, I constantly see Harik supporting/helping/assisting various players as he stated in his application. With a staff position on this server, not only will he be able to control the server with his current activeness, I strongly believe he can build the player-base and create a highly positive atmosphere within the server as he is fair to all players. 

^
If @gimmeyofries doesn't say enough @harik is without a doubt, in my opinion, the best candidate for moderator in the history of KZG, and I don't say this lightly. I will keep this short I give @harik a huge fucking +REP.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

HUGE +rep to this dude. if you want a guy who knows all the rules, enforces them & is super active this is your guy. He can deal with situations so good whilst I'm on jailbreak and is friendly to all. He enforces rules and is not afraid to get his point across. Pretty sure he's one of the most active player on jailbreak so activity wouldn't be a problem. Overall this guy is the perfect candidate for the job.

Like @GimmeYoFries said I don't see why he shouldn't be going for admin instead of mod. IMO he shows just as much as maturity as current JB admins if not more.

'DESTINY' wrote:
HUGE +rep to this dude. if you want a guy who knows all the rules, enforces them & is super active this is your guy. He can deal with situations so good whilst I'm on jailbreak and is friendly to all. He enforces rules and is not afraid to get his point across. Pretty sure he's one of the most active player on jailbreak so activity wouldn't be a problem. Overall this guy is the perfect candidate for the job.

Like @GimmeYoFries said I don't see why he shouldn't be going for admin instead of mod. IMO he shows just as much as maturity as current JB admins if not more.

'.exe' wrote:
+rep harik is always on helping the JB community out and ive never seen him try anything shifty. Big +rep

Thank you so much guys

2jz1fkoweayz.png

'Thrasher' wrote:
[SourceBans] Warning: Player "Harik" has 1 previous bans on record.

GG WP MY FRIEND

I should have brought this up in the main mod app. Not going to sugur coat or bullshit my way our of it. I was on the minigames server. Server was full of people having banter with one another (not taking away from what I done) decided to say "Respawn me admin fuck boy" or something along those lines. Got banned for 4 hours, added the admin and apologised for my actions and explained I thought he would have taken it as a joke. I then got unbanned as the admin forgave me and understood my side of the story.

I'm sorry for this and I'm disapointed in myself for these actions. I can promise, this will not and has not happened again.

2jz1fkoweayz.png

A huge +rep to the man Harik, when I came back into the KZG community from day 1 I saw Harik was a vital part of the community, He doesn't have the staff role but he treats every situation with the maturity that a staff member would have to use in the community, I think Harik by far is one of the best for this kind of role as I ALWAYS see him explaining a rule to someone less known, or helping out in bad situations that go down. Harik is also a very friendly guy and I don't think I've ever seen him abuse ANYONE no matter how much I think they'd deserve it. Harik is one of the most mature, fair players on KZG and only actions would show how fit he is for this role, anyone that knows Harik knows he is perfect for the staff role in this community. ADD: He is also a VERY active player, at this time I would consider myself one of the most active and most of the times I am on (especially when 15+ are on) Harik is on, meaning there would almost always be a staff member to help. Good Luck Harik!

76561198249255096.png

'quint3n' wrote:
A huge +rep to the man Harik, when I came back into the KZG community from day 1 I saw Harik was a vital part of the community, He doesn't have the staff role but he treats every situation with the maturity that a staff member would have to use in the community, I think Harik by far is one of the best for this kind of role as I ALWAYS see him explaining a rule to someone less known, or helping out in bad situations that go down. Harik is also a very friendly guy and I don't think I've ever seen him abuse ANYONE no matter how much I think they'd deserve it. Harik is one of the most mature, fair players on KZG and only actions would show how fit he is for this role, anyone that knows Harik knows he is perfect for the staff role in this community. ADD: He is also a VERY active player, at this time I would consider myself one of the most active and most of the times I am on (especially when 15+ are on) Harik is on, meaning there would almost always be a staff member to help. Good Luck Harik!

Thanks mate

2jz1fkoweayz.png

'Harik' wrote:
I should have brought this up in the main mod app. Not going to sugur coat or bullshit my way our of it. I was on the minigames server. Server was full of people having banter with one another (not taking away from what I done) decided to say "Respawn me admin fuck boy" or something along those lines. Got banned for 4 hours, added the admin and apologised for my actions and explained I thought he would have taken it as a joke. I then got unbanned as the admin forgave me and understood my side of the story.

I'm sorry for this and I'm disapointed in myself for these actions. I can promise, this will not and has not happened again.

Its fine dude, was pulling your leg :cool: :beer:

giphy (4).gif

'Thrasher' wrote:
Harik wrote:

Its fine dude, was pulling your leg :cool: :beer:

haha
NksF4lc.png

Alright, recently I have spoken with Harik over teamspeak and witnessed what he has done with situations. I must say, I am surprised that he isn't mod already.

He handles situations with maturity and spots out people breaking rules or doing something wrong, and fixes it. This is one of the many qualities he has to become a great moderator. I would even go as far as saying he would make an amazing admin, its a shame he doesn't meet the age requirements though.

After saying all of this, @Harik would make one of the best moderators out of almost everyone on the Killzone Gaming community.

Huge +rep from me.

THE_FITZ_Logo_solid-e1395812823774.png

'rileyfitz' wrote:
Alright, recently I have spoken with Harik over teamspeak and witnessed what he has done with situations. I must say, I am surprised that he isn't mod already.

He handles situations with maturity and spots out people breaking rules or doing something wrong, and fixes it. This is one of the many qualities he has to become a great moderator. I would even go as far as saying he would make an amazing admin, its a shame he doesn't meet the age requirements though.

After saying all of this, @Harik would make one of the best moderators out of almost everyone on the Killzone Gaming community.

Huge +rep from me.

Thanks mate, really does mean heaps!

2jz1fkoweayz.png

massive +rep for harik since he has been on for a while as well as knowing the rules well and being well respected around the jb community

@Harik i'm finally doing it ahaha :)

Alright this @harik dude legit is a legend, he knows everything about jailbreak and even without the a staff tag he does the job of an admin or mod really well, really nice dude, welcoming new players and tries to teach them and help them to understand jailbreak, Super active and I think @harik should at least have a shot at trial because i know he would make a really big difference to the KZG Community !
Huge +rep from me !

- Ec1ipse

'Doctor Danking' wrote:
massive +rep for harik since he has been on for a while as well as knowing the rules well and being well respected around the jb community

Thanks lad

'Ec1ipse' wrote:
@Harik i'm finally doing it ahaha :)

Alright this @harik dude legit is a legend, he knows everything about jailbreak and even without the a staff tag he does the job of an admin or mod really well, really nice dude, welcoming new players and tries to teach them and help them to understand jailbreak, Super active and I think @harik should at least have a shot at trial because i know he would make a really big difference to the KZG Community !
Huge +rep from me !

Thanks mate, means heaps. get the fuck on TS

2jz1fkoweayz.png

+rep Harik show's every Quality an moderator is meant to show. He is active, Mature, and an overall great guy.

Good luck man

+1, helped me out when I was sad, really nice guy to talk to, mature and would love to see as moderator.

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

Haven't talked to u that much, but I've heard from other players of how mature u are, how u help out players a lot and how ur a responsible person with a great personality, this wouldn't mean a lot from me since I have a bad reputation but +rep ur a great role model for others and I would like to see a great person like u as a moderator

'MadeInChina' wrote:
+rep Harik show's every Quality an moderator is meant to show. He is active, Mature, and an overall great guy.

Good luck man

'Panda' wrote:
+1, helped me out when I was sad, really nice guy to talk to, mature and would love to see as moderator.

'Knight' wrote:
Haven't talked to u that much, but I've heard from other players of how mature u are, how u help out players a lot and how ur a responsible person with a great personality, this wouldn't mean a lot from me since I have a bad reputation but +rep ur a great role model for others and I would like to see a great person like u as a moderator

Thanks boys, means alot. Thanks for the +reps!

2jz1fkoweayz.png

I have to say a massive +rep from me, Harik has always been a friendly player since ive been playing JB, He's understanding of the rules is fantastic, Without a doubt i believe he should get mod, Harik has the great attitude towards the server, Always there to help new players with rules and any questions.

All the best mate 
x

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search