SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Harik's Mod Application - JB

Harik

+rep Harik helped me out a lot when I first started with rules etc, and how to actually play jb, he knows all rules well, and doesn't stand for shit from people if there not paying attention to rules. And will be very helpful from what I think atleast, good luck mate ;)

Harik is a mature, respectful member of the KZG community.He helps all the new people (like me) i didnt know much when i first started playing on this sever but...because of Harik i now know alot.If Harik doesnt get MOD i will leave "The Boyz".+rep

'Jiiggy' wrote:
I have to say a massive +rep from me, Harik has always been a friendly player since ive been playing JB, He's understanding of the rules is fantastic, Without a doubt i believe he should get mod, Harik has the great attitude towards the server, Always there to help new players with rules and any questions.

All the best mate 
x

'Johnny Test' wrote:
+rep Harik helped me out a lot when I first started with rules etc, and how to actually play jb, he knows all rules well, and doesn't stand for shit from people if there not paying attention to rules. And will be very helpful from what I think atleast, good luck mate ;)

'Little Wookie' wrote:
Harik is a mature, respectful member of the KZG community.He helps all the new people (like me) i didnt know much when i first started playing on this sever but...because of Harik i now know alot.If Harik doesnt get MOD i will leave "The Boyz".+rep

Thanks lads

2jz1fkoweayz.png

Harik is a great guy overall, whenever im on JB servers, i never see him break rules and/or being abusive to anyone in the server. He rather would help them out with learning etc. I think he will be a big improvement towards the JB server. massive +rep, good luck man.

'ethanscott102' wrote:
Harik is a legend man he really deserves this he would be very responsible and a awesome admin :) By KAYEX

'Swiftzz' wrote:
Harik is a great guy overall, whenever im on JB servers, i never see him break rules and/or being abusive to anyone in the server. He rather would help them out with learning etc. I think he will be a big improvement towards the JB server. massive +rep, good luck man.

'Chicken' wrote:
It goes without saying. Fantastic member, definite +1.

Thanks lads

2jz1fkoweayz.png

+rep, Really do I need to say anything? Everyone knows Harik and how amazing he is...

Well just remember this, Everyday is a gift that can be taken away by anyone or anything so treasure it!

+REP harrik is such a great person with massive respect and helps the server so much! i always seem him introducing new people to the server. I believe harrik is the best person for Mod.

how is this app still up, should of been accepted ages ago. Need admins like this guy

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

Hariki, Where do I begin with how amazing you are?
Harik is one of the most friendly mature and respectful people on jailbreak at the moment, His knowledge of the rules astounds me and the way he can handle situations even without moderator perms. I have seen Hariki stop an argument that in my opinion I would of never thought it would of stopped with people being muted and gagged.
And really was is this application even still here and not in the accepted area by now? His attitude is better then a lot of the admins and mods on the server. Hariki if you don't get mod I will "get rid" of my magpie!

THE BIGGEST +1 I CAN GIVE!
Well just remember this, Everyday is a gift that can be taken away by anyone or anything so treasure it!

'Le James' wrote:
+REP harrik is such a great person with massive respect and helps the server so much! i always seem him introducing new people to the server. I believe harrik is the best person for Mod.

'Harry' wrote:
how is this app still up, should of been accepted ages ago. Need admins like this guy

'Squirtle' wrote:
Hariki, Where do I begin with how amazing you are?
Harik is one of the most friendly mature and respectful people on jailbreak at the moment, His knowledge of the rules astounds me and the way he can handle situations even without moderator perms. I have seen Hariki stop an argument that in my opinion I would of never thought it would of stopped with people being muted and gagged.
And really was is this application even still here and not in the accepted area by now? His attitude is better then a lot of the admins and mods on the server. Hariki if you don't get mod I will "get rid" of my magpie!
THE BIGGEST +1 I CAN GIVE!

Thank you very much guys, means a lot!

2jz1fkoweayz.png

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search