SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Dongle's admin application

Dongle

+1

I've played with Dongle for many years. He has been an admin on previous communities so he has plenty of experience and knows exactly what is expected of him. Not only that, but he's a great bloke and knows the rules inside and out. He has everything that KZG needs and deserves from it's admins.

Good luck to ya mate! :)

Talk to me wth

++++rep, known this cunt for yonks, had ups and downs sometimes but a solid bloke and true to his word. definitely deserves the rank, will make a mature minigames admin with a good understating of rules and commands of the server.

Said he has made a mark on the minugames community but ive never seen him.

I am +repping him though because of his decently strong application. He hit some really good points and I think he would make a good admin as he is not power hungry like most of the current admins.

Bol mate

Dongle, I've heard about you but have never actually seen you make an impact. You need to address rules more and speak out, you're a little quiet. Other than that, nice application, you're a cool dude.
Goodluck.
Neutral

+rep he is nice and friendly user, he follows the rules and is a decent guy

-  MINIGAMES  -                                                                                 -  1v1  -

• 3 weeks later...

is confident and helpful, not a dropkick, fits the job well and would make a positive difference to mini games +1

it sinks into yr head hell it hurts but its not love

neutral literally never seen you on

or atleast you havent made enough of an impact for me to remember you

but fuck if that isnt a good application

EDIT: +++Rep

saw him on today turns out i just blank anyone who isnt knxwledge volar or collector out

actually a nice person, lots of hours and knowledgeable on tha rulez

'3oo' wrote:
neutral literally never seen you on

or atleast you havent made enough of an impact for me to remember you

but fuck if that isnt a good application

I have no idea why people are saying I don't play. I literally play every night for a couple hours at the least and have seen you on countless times.
Perhaps I am not loud and obnoxious enough for people to notice?

But cheers for the feedback :^)

For the people who say that they haven't seen him on, i don't know what you on but if you have seen myself on then he is mostly likely to be on. He has been more active than I have lately so not sure what you on.

-  MINIGAMES  -                                                                                 -  1v1  -

'Nutella' wrote:
You seem like a nice guy have not seen you on the server before but - / + rep from me

I'm rank 7 on the server and you haven't seen me? Seems like that's your fault not mine. 
Cheers for the feedback

'Dongle' wrote:
Nutella wrote:
You seem like a nice guy have not seen you on the server before but - / + rep from me

I'm rank 7 on the server and you haven't seen me? Seems like that's your fault not mine. 
Cheers for the feedback

No need to be rude maybe you just need to speak up more

'Nutella' wrote:
Dongle wrote:
Nutella wrote:

Cheers for the feedback

No need to be rude maybe you just need to speak up more

My apologies, it's frustrating when you're one of the servers most frequent players and people come out and say, "who's this guy?".

to those they say they haven't seen dongle before, maybe watch the kill feed on minigames maps and stop delaying on course maps and you might be able to watch him finish it?

'Jes' wrote:
to those they say they haven't seen dongle before, maybe watch the kill feed on minigames maps and stop delaying on course maps and you might be able to watch him finish it?

xd hes just quiet, played while he was on a bit ago and he didnt really talk apart from in chat

theres a reason people in this thread dont rlly seem to recognise him lol

YOU WERE SCOOBY DOO. WTF YOU ACTUAL LOSER ARGH - sarah xoxoxoxooxox

'3oo' wrote:
Jes wrote:

xd hes just quiet, played while he was on a bit ago and he didnt really talk apart from in chat

theres a reason people in this thread dont rlly seem to recognise him lol

r U bEiN 4 rEaL?
Dongle is literally on like every night? But maybe you don't notice him, bc he's not a downright fucking loser. Does he have to be annoying like the other kiddos on the server? Or do you expect him to be as fucking infuriating as critical? Then ez pez, not that hard to get noticed by being a fUcKiNg CUNt I suppose. Grrrr I honestly don't understand how y'all don't recognize him .-. He's like rank 7 I'm pretty sure he has nearly as much hours as you on the server omfg

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search