SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Dongle's admin application

Dongle

'maecat' wrote:
3oo wrote:
Jes wrote:
to those they say they haven't seen dongle before, maybe watch the kill feed on minigames maps and stop delaying on course maps and you might be able to watch him finish it?

xd hes just quiet, played while he was on a bit ago and he didnt really talk apart from in chat

theres a reason people in this thread dont rlly seem to recognise him lol

r U bEiN 4 rEaL?
Dongle is literally on like every night? But maybe you don't notice him, bc he's not a downright fucking loser. Does he have to be annoying like the other kiddos on the server? Or do you expect him to be as fucking infuriating as critical? Then ez pez, not that hard to get noticed by being a fUcKiNg CUNt I suppose. Grrrr I honestly don't understand how y'all don't recognize him .-. He's like rank 7 I'm pretty sure he has nearly as much hours as you on the server omfg

xd hesjust quiet bro

yeah i prolly dont see him cause i only talk to the cancer of the server cause im also cancer haHAA nice seeing you maecat :D

@dongle I would have loved to have seen more in the Description of Yourself but other then that I have had no drama's with you when I am on you are a respectful player to others and staff you are really quiet when on I would love to see you talk more but other then that I wouldn't mind seeing you as a fellow staff member

+rep

1dMKuuL.png

peter pan tinkerbell GIF

2IT3MhQ.png

PC SPECS: 
Motherboard: the good one 
Graphics card: the good one 
Power supply: the good one 

Case: the square kind 
Cpu: The square one 
Fans: the cooling kind 

PERIPHERALS: 
Mouse: One with snakes on it 
Keyboard: The old one 
Monitor: CRT one 
mouse pad: Paper

'Tinkabell' wrote:
@dongle I would have loved to have seen more in the Description of Yourself but other then that I have had no drama's with you when I am on you are a respectful player to others and staff you are really quiet when on I would love to see you talk more but other then that I wouldn't mind seeing you as a fellow staff member

+rep

Cheers, I'll definitely work on that! Thanks for the feedback.

• 2 weeks later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search