SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Suggestions

__ryan

Some things that should be changed about the forums:

1. Server hosting - legit costs like $3 a month to host a good server connection. Pages take way to long to load on the current hosting.

2. Down the bottom of the home page you have the order of power. EG. Owner, head admin etc. There is currently no global admin (not even sure what the hell that is) but you should add that in.
(ALSO surely server moderator is above Trial admin....)

3. follow on from point 2 subsection a. You should make it so that if I hover over owner for example it shows Skyprah's name or senior admin it shows acid and whoever else is senior admin.

4. a) Your admin application requirements is so bad. 25 hours minimum is next to nothing. I suggest bumping this up to 120 hours (5 days). This is not a hell of a lot of time when considering you want to have admin powers which include gagging/muting and banning people. Being able to show you are committed to the server for longer than 25 hours is important.

4. b) 10 forums post again isn't enough. Additionally I have noticed a lot of these 10 forum posts are just shit posts like + or - reps on other peoples admin application.

4. c) 15 is way to low for admin. Should be higher for example 18+ Anyone below the age of 18 in my eyes most likely deserves moderator. To prove this I can look at some of the current admins who are below the age who are just not mature enough for the role (happy to provide examples upon request).

5. I want to be able to change the colour of my name. Dark blue/purple (my current colour) is obtainable via making x amount of posts on the forums however this colour sucks shit. I think you should unlock more colour options upon posting more.

6. Should be a level ranking system for the forums. For example you get x amount of exp for doing a certain activity. This would be a good way to show peoples forums activity level. At the moment I can only really judge by posts and comments made. Often I look at comments made and they are just complete shit posts. This could be changed by the level system because you would only be getting a small amount of exp for a post under 20 words and more exp the longer the message.

7. Members of the community should be able to vote for whether or not a trial admin should be moved onto a official admin. At the moment from my understanding Skyprah, Thrasher and Senior admins maybe would be the ones making the final say. These people are not active on most of the servers and therefore don't really know how good the trial admin has done. You could make it that people over 4 days for example of game time get to respond to the vote (already a system you have implemented).

8. A few times there has been spontaneous KZG nights such as karaoke night etc. There should be more notice on the forums so people who are interested can see and join in rather then have to be on that said server at the said time. 

Thats all for now. 

TL:DR GET NEW F****** SERVER HOSTING. ITS SO CHEAP!!!!

Not sure if its the server hosting or if its a poorly optimized website.

As for the purple on black/dark grey it goes against every rule when designing a web page.

Good suggestions. Some I can implement soon but some will have to wait.
As for the level idea I was going to implement it but changes have to be made.
Server hosting will be changed soon so don't worry - we know it's slow.
If it was 18+ for admin, we wouldn't have many.
I might make VIP's an option to have custom colours.

NksF4lc.png

I agree with some of your provided issues, but 4.C) is plain ridiculous. The majoirty of the player base is below 18 years old. I can name a few players who are under 15 and are quite mature and are able to use their admin powers, or admin priviledges in the right manner. Myself being 14, I believe I am mature enough to apply for moderator so I did so and I may apply for admin if my mod app gets accepted.

I understand this post was the best for the community, and I wasn't trying to be rude. Thank you for making an attempt at making the community and KZG servers better!

2jz1fkoweayz.png

Very nice thread and a lot of very good suggestions here.

1.) New sever hosting would be awesome. Cant see a flaw here, faster forums is better for everyone and in general just a good change.
2.) Been added in now.
3.) Would be a good add, save time from looking down the Staff List.
4.) I also do agree with changing the play time requirement. ATM it's to low and 25 Hours doesn't really show activity. Maybe make 75 Hours?
5.) Agree with this 100%. Definitely would change, you can meet the requirements in a hour by leaving feedback on applications.
6.) Disagree with this, you would find there are many mature admins under the age of 18. And if it were to be 18+ there wouldn't be much admins.
7.) Would be a good way to get more people posting. Allows people to get some sort of achievement for posting.
8.) Would be a good way to show activity
9.) Most of the time events are advertised on forums

'DESTINY' wrote:
Very nice thread and a lot of very good suggestions here.

1.) New sever hosting would be awesome. Cant see a flaw here, faster forums is better for everyone and in general just a good change.
2.) Been added in now.
3.) Would be a good add, save time from looking down the Staff List.
4.) I also do agree with changing the play time requirement. ATM it's to low and 25 Hours doesn't really show activity. Maybe make 75 Hours?
5.) Agree with this 100%. Definitely  would change, you can meet the requirements in a hour by leaving feedback on applications.
6.) Disagree with this, you would find there are many mature admins under the age of 18. And if it were to be 18+ there wouldn't be much admins.
7.) Would be a good way to get more people posting. Allows people to get some sort of achievement for posting.
8.) Would be a good way to show activity
9.) Most of the time events are advertised on forums

Missed the best suggestion. NO PURPLE ON BLACK.

'Kwala' wrote:

Well im VIP and I dont even have the badge under my name...

'__ryan' wrote:
Kwala wrote:

Well im VIP and I dont even have the badge under my name...

Im still purple, cant even read my name.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search