SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Possible BW server? (Build Wars)

Elev8

Hey guys,

ive noticed that theres no BW servers on cs-go?
The mode was quite popular in css i probably spent over a few thousand hours playing the game mode and i assumed that it would continue to live on in cs-go but i haven't found any?

Ive created this thread to possibly get a KZG Build Wars server, 
im quite new to KZG and i have no idea how much a server costs to run or even if this is a possibility for the future, this is just a suggestion on my behalf as i think it will attract a huge amount of people to the concept of the game mode.

Description

[*] There are two phases, the build phase and the war phase.

• During the build phase, the Terrorists and Counter-Terrorists are separated by a dividing wall (map specific). The goal is to create various defenses / structures / etc using in-game props ranging from cardboard boxes, vending machines, light posts, and whatever else the server administrator fancies.
  • After a specified length of time, the war phase activates, and the wall that once separated the two teams disappears. The goal of the mod then becomes for one team to shoot the f**k out of the other team.

[*]

Features 

• Players are allowed to create props, move / rotate / color their props, delete their props, and "control" them (essentially a HL2 Grabber Gun). They're also able to check the ownership of any prop in their crosshairs and return to spawn in the event of getting stuck.
  • Several configuration files define the specifics of features provided to players, such as which props (and what types of props) players can access, valid rotation and position measurements, and a nifty command system that allows definition of custom in-game shortcuts.
  • Theres the usual three different classifications of players: Public, Supporter, and Administrator. 

[list]
  • Public players are as it sounds, normal players that have no special benefits other than what the mod provides.
  • Supporter players can be considered a donator classification, which can be assigned various extra benefits.
  • Administrators bypass numerous in-game restrictions and should only be assigned to those that deserve the position.
[*]Numerous Cvars control the differences between each group classification, such as the number of props, deletes, and teleports available. Props can also be restricted to specific classifications, to provide donators/administrators with powerful structures.
[*]Another feature allows clients with apropriate access to save/respawn groups, or bases, of props around a common save location.
[/list]
[*]

Again, i dont even know if this is a possibility, its just a suggestion and i would like to hear some opinions on a possible BW server

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search