SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

.exe's ADMIN application

.exe

Username:
.exe 

Server Group
Jailbreak

SteamID
STEAM_0:0:59628935

Play Time
5 days, 3 hours

People Vouching
Ainsley
Le James
Quint3n
Kayex
Caleb
GimmeYoFries
Black Chef
Squizzy
TH3B3ATS

Description of Yourself
My name is Josh ive been playing games since i was very young, i enjoy playing all sorts of games theirs not many im not willing to give a try. if im not on computer I
would be out riding my motorbike; just sold my old yz125 and bought a kx250f and that thing goes!. I live in victoria melbourne area and its always bloody cold down here :crying: . 
Im also a avid soccer player been into the sport since primary school, i play indoor and outdoor, i prefer indoor just to use them sweet tekkers!. I just recently finished
my senior education doing the subjects of English, Physics, IT, Chemistry and Advanced Maths so il have heaps of freetime between now and uni(late march). i believe myself 
to be a friendly approachable character that is willing to take the roll of leader. i can be a little banterous at times but i never push things to far. im happy to face a 
problem head on and I am not afraid to get in the mix of an argument to fix it.

Why do you deserve this rank?
I believe i deserve admin as it will help me to help the community more then i am currently able to, i am mature; even though sometimes it might not seem like it :P, I already try
to help the server with its daily routines as much as i can giving advice to newer ct and correcting peoples small mistakes to the best of my ability. This isnt the first time 
i have taken on the roll of staff on a server i used to in-fact run a bhop server on Gmod. I am very active as my play time is all from around the past 2 months or so. I can assure
you that i would use my Admin abilities to help the server in the most welcoming and tolerated manner as possible. If its needed i can also change my alias I dont mind as i can always just make
it my name even if it means a sudden lose of people recognising me :) of course also if i was to get the roll i would tone down a little on the banter. Thanks!

I hope you like reading my app and can chuck me a +rep. all feedback is welcome dont feel bad about constructive criticism :)

Have you read the APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS?
of course i have :)

A Fossil of the past

U9bsnjc.gif

I have vouched for .exe as the time I've come back to the server I've seen he is quite active (not as active as some but regardless, active). I think .exe would have the traits an admin would need, e.g. Mature, not a pushover, stern and he knows JB rules thoroughly. I've seen .exe trying to help out the newer players with the rules quite a lot and I think if he was in the role of an admin he'd be able to do this even better. I'm not 100% sure on how .exe would admin but I guess only a trial period would tell ;) anyway I'm gonna give this guy a +rep for now although I think you could be a lot more active. I've also seen him start to be more interactive with the forums now which of course admins would need to be. P.S Nearly a -rep on the fact you ride a kawasaki ;)

76561198249255096.png

+rep. I believe .exe he has the potential to be an admin, he is active and tries to do his best to help others in the community. I think .exe could bring a new character as an admin (His attitude is quite different to others) he never shouts and is a very cool, collected person which I believe is very helpful as an admin. He meets the requirement and is realising he needs to be abit more active on the forums and i'd also recommend hoping on TeamSpeak abit more. I believe he deserves trial and see how he goes from there.
Good Luck!
Squizzy

giphy.gif.b411e519453f91ba7d87d0ba38a9bdb6.gif

ive never met .exe but off of the basis of this application it is clear to see he is mature, active, responsible, friendly, experienced and aware, all things necessary for admin. +rep

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

I have spoken to @".exe" about this application in private and he understands what I believe he needs to do to obtain a trial admin position, in the coming days I will see what he takes on board and what he doesn't.

I will keep this short and sweet, @".exe" shows the ability to be a good moderator by trying his best to help the new players with any problems they are having, but he doesn't show any desire to calm the server down and to tell people to stop mic spamming and so on. It is hard to do these sort of things when you have no power to punish but we are looking for your willinigness to aid the servers growth by doing what ever it takes to make it an enjoyable place for all. At this current time you are not fitting for an admin trail and would fit better as a moderator trial but hopefully you can take some of my advise on board and in the comming days you will fit the posision better that you are applying for.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

'quint3n' wrote:
I have vouched for .exe as the time I've come back to the server I've seen he is quite active (not as active as some but regardless, active). I think .exe would have the traits an admin would need, e.g. Mature, not a pushover, stern and he knows JB rules thoroughly. I've seen .exe trying to help out the newer players with the rules quite a lot and I think if he was in the role of an admin he'd be able to do this even better. I'm not 100% sure on how .exe would admin but I guess only a trial period would tell ;) anyway I'm gonna give this guy a +rep for now although I think you could be a lot more active. I've also seen him start to be more interactive with the forums now which of course admins would need to be. P.S Nearly a -rep on the fact you ride a kawasaki ;)

Thanks mate means alot! what you talking about kawaski's the shit

'Squizzy' wrote:
+rep. I believe .exe he has the potential to be an admin, he is active and tries to do his best to help others in the community. I think .exe could bring a new character as an admin (His attitude is quite different to others) he never shouts and is a very cool, collected person which I believe is very helpful as an admin. He meets the requirement and is realising he needs to be abit more active on the forums and i'd also recommend hoping on TeamSpeak abit more. I believe he deserves trial and see how he goes from there.
Good Luck!
Squizzy

thanks squizzy for the feedback!

'✪ mEdZ' wrote:
ive never met .exe but off of the basis of this application it is clear to see he is mature, active, responsible, friendly, experienced and aware, all things necessary for admin. +rep
thankyou medz
'Sirtron' wrote:
I have spoken to @".exe" about this application in private and he understands what I believe he needs to do to obtain a trial admin position, in the coming days I will see what he takes on board and what he doesn't.

I will keep this short and sweet, @".exe" shows the ability to be a good moderator by trying his best to help the new players with any problems they are having, but he doesn't show any desire to calm the server down and to tell people to stop mic spamming and so on. It is hard to do these sort of things when you have no power to punish but we are looking for your willinigness to aid the servers growth by doing what ever it takes to make it an enjoyable place for all. At this current time you are not fitting for an admin trail and would fit better as a moderator trial but hopefully you can take some of my advise on board and in the comming days you will fit the posision better that you are applying for.

thanks sirtron il try my best over the upcoming days!

A Fossil of the past

U9bsnjc.gif

.exe is a great person, he has a good enough understanding and he seems to be be getting more involved with the community. Majority of the feedback for you is positive, and the negative things you can definitely improve on.

Pros:

• .exe is very mature, being 18 years of age he is able to control a server and isn't scared to tell people when they're wrong.
  • He has a very good understanding of the rules.
  • He is quite capable of explaining rules to new players, as well as making sure players are abiding by the rules.
  • His activity will rise over the next few months due to him having finished High School.
  • He is starting become much more active on the forums which is necessary.
Cons:
  • He seems to not care when people mic/chat spam, he usually makes no attempt to stop it and when he does he replies in a rather rude or inappropriate way.
I'll be giving this application a +rep, purely because of the pros stated above and I believe you can improve on the negatives. Feel free to add me to the vouch list if possible, when you asked me last night I did not think about how you would act as an admin, and how you are currently acting on the server and I apologise for being so short minded, I thought about it a fair bit this morning and have re-considered.

Good luck with this application!

2jz1fkoweayz.png

'Harik' wrote:

I'll be giving this application a +rep, purely because of the pros stated above and I believe you can improve on the negatives. Feel free to add me to the vouch list if possible, when you asked me last night I did not think about how you would act as an admin, and how you are currently acting on the server and I apologise for being so short minded, I thought about it a fair bit this morning and have re-considered.

Good luck with this application!

Thanks for the feedback Harik! i will definitely work on cutting down the mic spam when it comes about over the week or so.

A Fossil of the past

U9bsnjc.gif

Neutral, You have a good understanding of the rules, But you have been quite abusive towards me. I have seen you deal with issues many times before and I am impressed, But I believe you need to not abuse so quick.

Well just remember this, Everyday is a gift that can be taken away by anyone or anything so treasure it!

'Le James' wrote:
+rep Nice guy and helps out new people to the server and is easy to talk to.

Thanks James

'Doctor Danking' wrote:
+rep mature and very friendly as well as being a very good meme

Thanks Danking captain memestar

'Squirtle' wrote:
Neutral, You have a good understanding of the rules, But you have been quite abusive towards me. I have seen you deal with issues many times before and I am impressed, But I believe you need to not abuse so quick.

thanks for the feedback squirtle sorry if i jumped the gun on you it was all in terms of friendly banter and may have not gauged your level correctly :(

A Fossil of the past

U9bsnjc.gif

+rep he helps new players out and he knows all the rules of the server and he's been playing on it forever. he would be a great active admin that knows what he is doing.

New account don't know what happend to my old one

Once again I have come to change my opinion on this person, Recently I have seen you online actually helping and being a great member of the community. +1

Well just remember this, Everyday is a gift that can be taken away by anyone or anything so treasure it!

'calebzboss' wrote:
+rep he helps new players out and he knows all the rules of the server and he's been playing on it forever. he would be a great active admin that knows what he is doing.

Thanks Caleb means alot.

'Macgreg0r' wrote:
+rep Nice guy loves everyone equally

+rep best fighter mma ever seen

'Squirtle' wrote:
Once again I have come to change my opinion on this person, Recently I have seen you online actually helping and being a great member of the community. +1

Thanks squirtle honey

A Fossil of the past

U9bsnjc.gif

I understand that I haven't played with you in a long time since I'm a "tad" inactive, however when I did play with you, you were a nice guy but liked to sit back when there were people breaking rules and I see still to this day a few members still say you are the same. I feel you play the game more for laughs than to actually sit down and take it a bit more serious. About a week or 2 I had an incident with you and another player when there weren't too many people on mucking around and leaving 2 or so players out on the fun which I was then called to the server to check it out when I came and asked you denied until one of the players on the server said you were all just joking around with each other on however a few players weren't getting the same treatment as the others which is a bit of a dick move don't you think? Then to just leave the next round as I'm talking to you, was quite obvious you felt you were in the wrong. Off that I'm going to have to give you a -rep. Until you show you are able to stand out and stand up our community in a respectable manner I feel you aren't ready to become a member of staff. You can be very mature at times but other times you are not a role model. You did a short round of CT which was good but I feel you enjoy the times when the server gets out of hand because you sit back and enjoy it.

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

'Ay_Papi' wrote:
I understand that I haven't played with you in a long time since I'm a "tad" inactive, however when I did play with you, you were a nice guy but liked to sit back when there were people breaking rules and I see still to this day a few members still say you are the same. I feel you play the game more for laughs than to actually sit down and take it a bit more serious. About a week or 2 I had an incident with you and another player when there weren't too many people on mucking around and leaving 2 or so players out on the fun which I was then called to the server to check it out when I came and asked you denied until one of the players on the server said you were all just joking around with each other on however a few players weren't getting the same treatment as the others which is a bit of a dick move don't you think? Then to just leave the next round as I'm talking to you, was quite obvious you felt you were in the wrong. Off that I'm going to have to give you a -rep. Until you show you are able to stand out and stand up our community in a respectable manner I feel you aren't ready to become a member of staff. You can be very mature at times but other times you are not a role model. You did a short round of CT which was good but I feel you enjoy the times when the server gets out of hand because you sit back and enjoy it.

thanks for the feedback, I can understand what you mean but that was a rare occasion as there was what 4-5 people on? when i was playing with you a few months ago i was still learning the rules and getting to know the people on the server thats why i was more laid back. thanks Papi!

A Fossil of the past

U9bsnjc.gif

However this was only 2 weeks ago when there were 9 players including myself. hence why I -Repped you if that hadn't of occurred I'd be neutral

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

'.exe' wrote:
Username:
.exe 

Server Group
Jailbreak

SteamID
STEAM_0:0:59628935

Play Time
5 days, 3 hours

People Vouching
Ainsley
Le James
Quint3n
Kayex
Caleb
GimmeYoFries
Black Chef
Squizzy
TH3B3ATS

Description of Yourself
My name is Josh ive been playing games since i was very young, i enjoy playing all sorts of games theirs not many im not willing to give a try. if im not on computer I
would be out riding my motorbike; just sold my old yz125 and bought a kx250f and that thing goes!. I live in victoria melbourne area and its always bloody cold down here :crying: . 
Im also a avid soccer player been into the sport since primary school, i play indoor and outdoor, i prefer indoor just to use them sweet tekkers!. I just recently finished
my senior education doing the subjects of English, Physics, IT, Chemistry and Advanced Maths so il have heaps of freetime between now and uni(late march). i believe myself 
to be a friendly approachable character that is willing to take the roll of leader. i can be a little banterous at times but i never push things to far. im happy to face a 
problem head on and I am not afraid to get in the mix of an argument to fix it.

Why do you deserve this rank?
I believe i deserve admin as it will help me to help the community more then i am currently able to, i am mature; even though sometimes it might not seem like it :P, I already try
to help the server with its daily routines as much as i can giving advice to newer ct and correcting peoples small mistakes to the best of my ability. This isnt the first time 
i have taken on the roll of staff on a server i used to in-fact run a bhop server on Gmod. I am very active as my play time is all from around the past 2 months or so. I can assure
you that i would use my Admin abilities to help the server in the most welcoming and tolerated manner as possible. If its needed i can also change my alias I dont mind as i can always just make
it my name even if it means a sudden lose of people recognising me :) of course also if i was to get the roll i would tone down a little on the banter. Thanks!

I hope you like reading my app and can chuck me a +rep. all feedback is welcome dont feel bad about constructive criticism :)

Have you read the APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS?
of course i have :)

+ rep!!! Very mature guy, fun to be around and is always up for a laugh and knows when to put his serious face on and talk real shit xD

- Top lad and keen to see him enter the world of adminism

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

although i dont play on the jailbreak server anymore, .exe has shown me on ts of how mature and how responsible he can be +rep would definitely want to see this guy as an admin

I've talked to .exe pretty much since he joined JB and have had good relations with him since. .exe has notified me multiple times when something isnt right on the server, although as others have said before; I'm not sure how much he does when in the situation itself. I am VERY confident this can change. .exe has a good knowledge of both T and CT roles and rules in his around two months now being active on the server. .exe can also chuck some good bants which is needed in a role and community like this. +rep boiiii

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

'Naga' wrote:

+ rep!!! Very mature guy, fun to be around and is always up for a laugh and knows when to put his serious face on and talk real shit xD

- Top lad and keen to see him enter the world of adminism

Thanks Naga mate!

'Knight' wrote:
although i dont play on the jailbreak server anymore, .exe has shown me on ts of how mature and how responsible he can be +rep would definitely want to see this guy as an admin

Thanks Knight been a pleasure meeting you on ts

'Black Chef' wrote:
I've talked to .exe pretty much since he joined JB and have had good relations with him since. .exe has notified me multiple times when something isnt right on the server, although as others have said before; I'm not sure how much he does when in the situation itself. I am VERY confident this can change. .exe has a good knowledge of both T and CT roles and rules in his around two months now being active on the server. .exe can also chuck some good bants which is needed in a role and community like this. +rep boiiii

Thanks master chef

A Fossil of the past

U9bsnjc.gif

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search