SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Unbanned GummyS

gummySXDD

Name: GummyS

Server Banned On: Jailbreak

Steam ID (leave blank if already linked to forum):
STEAM_0:0:120616043

Steam Profile Link (leave blank if already linked to forum):http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198201497814

Date/Time of Ban:Forgot

Banning Admin (if known): Skyprah or squizzy.

Reason for Ban (if known):Mic spamming 
Why I should be unbanned:The reason why i should be unbanned is because, i see all my friends playing music, talking shit, etc to other players. and sometimes i would join in  to,basically i should of got an 7 day mic banned if i was shit talking, playing music and etc Because, Its basically favoritism because, i always see people playing music, with out "the admins permission" I always see people trash talk, But people blame it on me.  :crying: :crying:

The only reason why, i get muted for micspamming is because, admins and etc say i have a "loud mic" and they always say "put your mic down" but i don't really know how to put my mic down.  So i asked admins if they can help me, but i get muted straight away from admins and etc. 

The only Thing i done wrong in the past is telling people to "kill themselves" i really should have not done it, i am sincerely sorry who ever i said "kys" in the shoutbox.

i am sincerely sorry About the incidents in the past

Thank you 

By gummyS

It seems like you've put a lot of time into this, but you need to spend a bit of time working on grammar mate. Make it look formal. Also sometimes you have to realise admins go off previous things you've done, if you're known for mic spamming a lot and what not they'll see if you do it again and they'll go for a longer punishment each time. I personally don't remember you that well so neautral rep from me. Just work on grammar a bit mate. GLHF.

EDIT:This is not your first appeal. I wouldn't of jumped to make another one. If admins have wanted to unban you they wouldve so this looks a bit weird.

76561198249255096.png

'quint3n' wrote:
It seems like you've put a lot of time into this, but you need to spend a bit of time working on grammar mate. Make it look formal. Also sometimes you have to realise admins go off previous things you've done, if you're known for mic spamming a lot and what not they'll see if you do it again and they'll go for a longer punishment each time. I personally don't remember you that well so neautral rep from me. Just work on grammar a bit mate. GLHF.

soz im in pre school

Allllrigghtyy GummyS Mate lookkkk, no one is going to unban you if we cant even read what you have wrote. Take time to read over what you have wrote and basically re-write it.

you seem to be apologetic but you say that it is favouritism? those people also get asked to stop mic spamming its not just you, if you get recurring warnings of course your punishment is going to be bumped up. im not a admin but i have heard you mic spam several times. im not sure if this alone encumbers a perma ban so im sure there is some context behind it.

Edit:

youve been banned for mic spam/abuse before i would assume thats why its so harsh, bullying isnt tolerated

A Fossil of the past

U9bsnjc.gif

hey @gummyS , been a while. you were banned for an overwhelming amount of mutes, small bans and kicks. you say on your appeal you went to join in with other people but i remember you always being the initiator of these kind of things. If one person does something that doesn't make it right for you to do and you should know what is against the rules with your mass amount of play time, an admin will always stop those things and if they are not, then that is something that needs to be reported.You play the victim card ALOT in this small text and it really shows that you haven't taken time to reflect on the REAL reason you were banned, not learning from your mistakes which you are proving still hasn't changed. Your loud mic was never the issue, it was you never turning it off.

-rep

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search