SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

What happened?

Nullzee

Name: Never ever VAC. AND YOU KNOW!

Server Banned On: Easy surf server

Steam ID (leave blank if already linked to forum):

Steam Profile Link (leave blank if already linked to forum): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nullzee420/

Date/Time of Ban: absolutely no clue, because I join the next day and i'm banned.

Banning Admin (if known):

Reason for Ban (if known): no idea, I left the server yesterday, to come on the day after to find that I am banned.

Why I should be unbanned: Because I got banned without reason, If I did do anything against the rules, I had no idea and I am very sorry.

'skyPRAh' wrote:
I banned you for the name change spam.

I was not the one who kept changing my name. I have only changed my name once on my steam account, and never in the server. When i was on yesterday the admin Tito kept changing my name. If this is why I was banned then I guess it wasn't my fault.

[smac_client.smx | 0.8.5.2] killzonegaming.com (ID: STEAM_1:1:78765138) was kicked for name change spam.
We've recently had issues with players spamming name changers in the server causing chat spam. You have been detected as one and the other person who was detected was VAC banned yesterday. I will unban you as long as you don't come up in my logs again. Thanks

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search