SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Making this on behalf of Dank.

quint3n

--PLEASE DON'T DELETE INSTANTLY--

Name: Dank/The wage gap doesn't exist

Server Banned On:All.

Steam ID (leave blank if already linked to forum):STEAM_0:0:85946762

Steam Profile Link (leave blank if already linked to forum):http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132159252/

Date/Time of Ban:
08-08-16 19:56

Banning Admin (if known):Thrasher

Reason for Ban (if known):the wage gap doesn't exist: I repeatedly disconnected to avoid mutes and gags, and abused multiple staff members after being demoted from admin on Minigames. I then also got banned on my other account (Name was Jacob, I always whistled). This was because I applied for admin even though you all knew who I was, blew my cover and the result of that was my ban.

the wage gap doesn't exist: I've attempted multiple times to come back but with negative intentions only, this time will be different, its not my choice to decide though.

Why I should be unbanned: I've been talking to dank for the past few hours now (I've known him for agessssss) But anyway, I started off asking dank how he was banned and he explained (I'm not going into detail because you know why he was banned) But anyway, I know Dank isn't the most serious guy and he likes a bit of banter, but I can tell that he genuinely wants to play KZG to play KZG, he's come back with bad intentions but this time I can tell he just wants to come back and play Minigames. 

To start off here's a convo copied and pasted from Dank.

the wage gap doesn't exist: i legit only want to play for mg

the wage gap doesn't exist: and idgaf if im pmuted and pgagged

the wage gap doesn't exist: not allowed to talk to other people at all

the wage gap doesn't exist: wouldnt worry me, im just there for the maps and the store and all the stuff i can do
the wage gap doesn't exist: also there to take back #1

And later on 

the wage gap doesn't exist: I've attempted multiple times to come back but with negative intentions only, this time will be different, its not my choice to decide though.

I know this little chat doesn't mean much but from everything else Dank was saying I could tell he doesn't want to come back to be annoying, he wants to come back to play for the enjoyment of the server.

More quotes from Dank.

the wage gap doesn't exist: As Quinten has written, he's right. I've lost interest in all other games I've played and I'm starting to regret doing what I did on these servers. I have no intention of repeating past actions and quite frankly I'm willing to be restricted of the majority of rights on the server if I'm allowed to play again. I don't want this to just be something that is seen and instantly deleted, as much as I cant control that. I genuinely want to return to the server to simply play.

the wage gap doesn't exist: I'm well aware of the wrong doings that I have done in the past and intend to mend any relationship that I possibly can with staff members that I have in the past abused or neglected in any way. I've come back before with bad intentions, as you know, and I've been revealed each time I've wanted to come back showing my true intention of return. This time, I have nothing to hide.

the wage gap doesn't exist: As honestly and as whole heartedly possible, I am sorry for causing the havok and stress I have caused on the servers and repeatedly being a nuisance. Coming on the forums just before the writing of this appeal, I had no intention to be a pain in the ass, but to merely catch up with everyone and privately talk to Skyprah to consider a potential unban from all servers.

the wage gap doesn't exist: I don't want to come back and have what I had, I know I wont be admin and I don't know if I will be granted VIP again. All I want if I am to return to the server is to have the ability to play on the servers with the other people, without the ability to communicate in any way other than the forums and steam messages.

the wage gap doesn't exist: Any fishy work that may be seen, it's a simple fix. You just ban me again.

the wage gap doesn't exist: I personally don't see the harm in unbanning me without the ability to communicate. If I start anything, make a simple mistake, like I stated just then, it's a simple fix.

the wage gap doesn't exist: I want to return because I want to play, I don't care about being an admin or having the same privilege of communication. If I am to return, relationships are what I want to mend. And no, I'm not specifically apologizing to people in the post as the majority of the server deserves one. This will be done in due time if the ban is lifted, and if not, I guess that will be the end of me on KZG completely.

the wage gap doesn't exist: Simply put, I want to be unbanned with strict rules placed against me. I'm very aware of the hastle that this may cause, but I have proper intentions this time. I don't want to come back and abuse everyone, get admin again, be the perfect boy and then show myself as a dickhead. I want to enjoy the activities on the server, catch up with old friends and potentially be allowed back into the community.

the wage gap doesn't exist: If this is to be accepted, Skyprah feel free to add me on steam or ask Pabz to contact me to discuss the conditions of the unban if there are to be any on top the perm mute and gag.

the wage gap doesn't exist: Thank you for the consideration, and as a final note, I'm sorry.

the wage gap doesn't exist: Have a good one guys, whether I'm back or not I miss you and love you all

As you can see from everything Dank has sent me in the time we've been conversing he clearly doesn't want to be a nuisance to the server, he wants to play and gradually become a MEMBER of the community again, he's sincere and honestly wants nothing but a bit of fun on Minigames

P.S. the wage gap doesn't exist: If this application is to be considered, please message me letting me know if I am permitted to use my other account as a forum account to view the unban appeal and its direction. If need be too, I will be willing to talk to you all on teamspeak.

Thanks for viewing, and please don't just delete straight away, actually consider his unban.

76561198249255096.png

the wage gap doesn't exist: I've attempted multiple times to come back but with negative intentions only, this time will be different, it's not my choice to decide, though.

This is the very reason why he should stay banned. he has openly admitted to trying to come back to fuck shit up and what now he sees the error in his ways, sorry but I am not buying what he is selling.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

'Sirtron' wrote:
the wage gap doesn't exist: I've attempted multiple times to come back but with negative intentions only, this time will be different, it's not my choice to decide, though.

This is the very reason why he should stay banned. he has openly admitted to trying to come back to fuck shit up and what now he sees the error in his ways, sorry but I am not buying what he is selling.

However he does state he just wants to play minigames and he is happy to stay perm gagged and muted.

I always believe in 2nd chances. After admitting to attempting to create havoc ('negative intentions') he may have have blown this. I don't know Dank but if he was an admin and previously trusted I don't see how unbanning him if he stays silenced could be any harm. Especially considering he is being backed but @quint3n who is a strong member of KZG. Anyway, that's just my thoughts - mEdZ

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

'Sirtron' wrote:

I agree and dis-agree at the same time. I believe in second chances, but I dispise of the fact he came to KZG and tried to create havoc. I don't know if myself and the other Admins or Staff would have enough trust in him not be as he was before being banned. If he were to be unbanned I believe there should be strict punishments in place for him (3 month silence, etc.) and if after a certain amount of time he has proven that he has changed and in fact will not act the same as he did, he should have all punishments removed but if he fucks up 1 more time he is permantely banned and will have 0 chance at being unbanned.

This is just my 2 cents into the matter.

2jz1fkoweayz.png

why allow a banned player take up a spot that could be taken by someone that has done nothing wrong, he was permed for a reason he doesn't like it and now wants back in, even if he is muted and gaged you can still abuse players via delaying or by steam message there is always a way to abuse the system.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

'Sirtron' wrote:
why allow a banned player take up a spot that could be taken by someone that has done nothing wrong, he was permed for a reason he doesn't like it and now wants back in, even if he is muted and gaged you can still abuse players via delaying or by steam message there is always a way to abuse the system.

I agree, but it isn't fair that other players we're unbanned and had been given a second chance. 

COUGH fybiz/strawbz/nutella COUGH

76561198129673465.png

this guy froze and slayed me right before the end of mg_runordie.
~This guy is super ABUSIVE and Loser.  :hehe:
He deserves ban and it should stay that way... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Unban Dank, there can be some sort of penalty if he comes back. But as said previously, people have been banned and been given second chances.
I think honestly, Dank just wants to play Minigames hahah
Just putting my two cents out there.

'Acid' wrote:
Unban Dank, there can be some sort of penalty if he comes back. But as said previously, people have been banned and been given second chances.

Good man acid. A wise man once told me "
The best way to show that a stick is crooked is not to argue about it or to spend time denouncing it, but to lay a straight stick alongside it."

'Real Element' wrote:

Good man acid. A wise man once told me "
The best way to show that a stick is crooked is not to argue about it or to spend time denouncing it, but to lay a straight stick alongside it."

Well said

'Acid' wrote:

:love:

76561198249255096.png

We all believe in second chances, however Dank is beyond his second chance there is a point in which a player should not be allowed back. He has stated multiple times he would've blown that "Second chance" if we gave it to him. So I'm not too sure how I feel about it.

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

'Ay_Papi' wrote:
We all believe in second chances, however Dank is beyond his second chance there is a point in which a player should not be allowed back. He has stated multiple times he would've blown that "Second chance" if we gave it to him. So I'm not too sure how I feel about it.

He doesn't want to blow it and that't why if he has the privilege of being unbanned he's requested to still have a punishment placed against him (With a silence)

76561198249255096.png

'Real Element' wrote:
Dont silence him. At least let him type so we can interact with him :D

He has said he wants to have the silence, he knows that he still deserves the punishment and this was the best thing he could think of.

76561198249255096.png

'quint3n' wrote:
Real Element wrote:

He has said he wants to have the silence, he knows that he still deserves the punishment and this was the best thing he could think of.

Exactly, he just wants to play some minigames

'quint3n' wrote:
Real Element wrote:

yea but its boring for everyone else to have a perm silenced person on. At least when he types we can have some interaction with him. He can work himself up to being unmuted to.

'Real Element' wrote:
quint3n wrote:
Real Element wrote:

yea but its boring for everyone else to have a perm silenced person on. At least when he types we can have some interaction with him. He can work himself up to being unmuted to.

yeah but that's the thing even if he is unbanned HE wants the silence, it doesn't matter what the community wants when it comes to that, overall it's up to staff and the silence is all him.

76561198249255096.png

'quint3n' wrote:
Real Element wrote:
quint3n wrote:
Real Element wrote:

yeah but that's the thing even if he is unbanned HE wants the silence, it doesn't matter what the community wants when it comes to that, overall it's up to staff and the silence is all him.
i bet he doesnt want the silence. Pretty sure he'd rather not be silenced then to be silenced.

'Real Element' wrote:
quint3n wrote:
Real Element wrote:
quint3n wrote:
Real Element wrote:

i bet he doesnt want the silence. Pretty sure he'd rather not be silenced then to be silenced.

"the wage gap doesn't exist: lowkey if im unbanned i want the silence" xDDDDD

76561198249255096.png

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search