SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Making this on behalf of Dank.

quint3n

'quint3n' wrote:
Real Element wrote:
quint3n wrote:
Real Element wrote:
quint3n wrote:

He has said he wants to have the silence, he knows that he still deserves the punishment and this was the best thing he could think of.

yea but its boring for everyone else to have a perm silenced person on. At least when he types we can have some interaction with him. He can work himself up to being unmuted to.

yeah but that's the thing even if he is unbanned HE wants the silence, it doesn't matter what the community wants when it comes to that, overall it's up to staff and the silence is all him.
i bet he doesnt want the silence. Pretty sure he'd rather not be silenced then to be silenced.

"the wage gap doesn't exist: lowkey if im unbanned i want the silence" xDDDDD

ok im done with responding to you. kinda dumb tbh

'Harik' wrote:
Sirtron wrote:
the wage gap doesn't exist: I've attempted multiple times to come back but with negative intentions only, this time will be different, it's not my choice to decide, though.

This is the very reason why he should stay banned. he has openly admitted to trying to come back to fuck shit up and what now he sees the error in his ways, sorry but I am not buying what he is selling.

I agree and dis-agree at the same time. I believe in second chances, but I despise of the fact he came to KZG and tried to create havoc. I don't know if myself and the other Admins or Staff would have enough trust in him not be as he was before being banned. If he were to be unbanned I believe there should be strict punishments in place for him (3 month silence, etc.) and if after a certain amount of time he has proven that he has changed and in fact will not act the same as he did, he should have all punishments removed but if he fucks up 1 more time he is permanently banned and will have 0 chance at being unbanned.

This is just my 2 cents into the matter.

Although I don't know him personally or his story, but it seems he has had his second chance. As he's stated, he has come back several times and all have resulted in further bans.  Neutral.

Unbanned, permanently silenced.

Hey Dank/Wage, If you are reading this then i have chosen to unban you becasue its been a while...right? Anyways just letting you know that if you cause any trouble or problems then i will permanently ban you again. Thanks

Use an alt = Banned.

giphy (4).gif

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search