SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Ay Papi's Admin/Mod app lads!

Ay_Papi

Current ingame name : Ay Papi

What server are you applying for? : Applying for the one and only Jailbreakerino serverino  :angel:

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:143374505

Where are you located?: In my dungeon with my neopets (Melbourne, Victoria)

Do you have an ingame microphone?: Yes lad love jumping on the banter train!

How many hours on CS:GO?: Around 1000 hours over a few accounts (1000 looks more than 1k(rekt))

How often do you play CS:GO?: Erryday erryday (Wise words of the champangepapi Drake)  :heart:

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?: I am the rules  :blush: (Yes I have read them on multiple occasions even tried tweaking a few) 

Have you ever donated to the server?: So far no, but then I have never really donated to any server that I have played but this one has got me hooked so things may change. (change is key for cash money see the pun)

Name atleast two people who will vouch for you to be an admin: Haven't said I'm applying for admin/mod so if people vouch they vouch rather than asking for a few free vouches I'll let them slide in on their own. (If they do)

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?: 
Long story short is at the -

So I can help ensure the fun and enjoyment of the server minus the bullsh*t annoying trolls that come on to be pains because they have nothing better to do than just ruin peoples enjoyment. I would like to see rules be enforced more on Guards team because I feel the server is quite lenient towards the more minor rules ( I do understand we have a younger player base and community so the maturity levels do vary in quite ample amounts and situations should be dealt by taking into account the player as well as the offence that they have committed) I would like to push the player base to still enjoy the game and be able to make a mistake and not get eaten up, but allow them to explain what they thought they did correctly and why it was wrong. 

- I'd like to be a member of staff so I can support the server on where it needs to go. Help new and old players learn rules and be able to stop the random dude that comes on when staff aren't on that free kills and makes everyone sad.  :heart: :heart: 
I gotchu bbs

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I bring a fun outgoing energy but also one that can be serious if needed I have patience and a good temper I don't get mad easily therefor I can stand the trolls that try to get to your head and make you angry. I also feel I am quite mature (Still immature boys don't worry #Nevergrowup) I feel as though I get along with people fairly easily as well.  :rolleyes:

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?: I really do like the community and the age groups and level of maturity on the server it is really fitting where the younger lads can be leaders in a sense (As a guard/warden) and also a rebellious teen which I'm sure we have all been. I like the easy going always looking for new ideas attitude of the server (Thanks skyprah for all the great content you're adding) and I like how involved the community is with the server.

Extra (If any) : Whether I get a position of staff or not I will still try my best to enforce rules and help out learning players. (P.S Skyprah make a comp server type thing ilys boo)
PPS I'm on a gap year so i can be on the server almost at any time other than working casually at good old Kmart.  :D

Thankyou too each and everyone of you that reads my thread please feel free to provide feed back whether you +rep -rep or just comment to comment.  :heart:  - yours truely - Ay Papi  :heart:
if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

Cheers buddy.

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

I see this lad on a lot of the time and knows the server rules very well! I believe he would make a great admin for JB. +Rep.

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

Thank you too both of you :D

Have needed slay You several times, for breaking vent, free killing and have needed to mute for uses over the mic.

sincerely Notsuree

-Rep

Have needed slay You several times, for breaking vent, free killing and have needed to mute for uses over the mic.

sincerely Notsuree

Wait the one time I broke a vent I shot at a rebelling T who happened to run in front of the vent and the bullet went through him. I didn't purposely go around knifing/shooting vents. P.S My mic hasn't been working correctly for the past 4 days (And I've never been muted). and when have a free killed sorry I honestly don't remember this.

I'm not saying I'm perfect but I honestly don't remember anything except the vent break.

Thankyou sir suggs, and Notsuree for your replies

Thankyou Cellary x

Thanks Acid :D or should I say Garf? :) x

'CELLA' wrote:
+rep, great lad. Seems like a responsible lad and would be a good suit for admin.

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

Cheers tato and panda

Respectful, goes on CT quite a lot and is very active on the JailBreak server. Would love to see you apart of the staff.
+rep.

Yours sincerely,
Erica 🍆:pika: 

Thanks heaps Eric and sky :)

Cheers Georgio you lad

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search