SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

jaM's unban appeal

jaM *OLD*

Do you have any idea who has ct banned you??

@gimmeyofries, @alexjones, @rileyfitz, @ec1ipse, @magic, @squizzy, @harik, @"black chef", @".exe" @th3b3ats, @"not a cop"

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

'jaM' wrote:
I'm banned from playing ct on the jailbreak server for ever. I have no idea why I have been banned but I am

the only admin/staff members that I rember being online when it happened was Alex jones and harik

I didn't ban you, although I think it may have been an accident. I joined the server and Alex Jones told me that if I saw you on the server that I should ban you from CT for 30 minutes, or make you slay for one round. This was because you freekilled a T and immediately left the server (for whatever reason). When you came back (legit 1 minute after leaving) you slayed and there were no problems, I thank you for doing so! There were no problems after this from what I saw so I'm not sure why you're banned.

Just for future reference, please put something in your name that is typable and are different to the other players. Currently we have 3 people that go by the names of: JamesC, Le James and jaM. We aren't able to target you because of this. From now on it would be great if you would put 123 or something like that in your name so we can target you.

Sorry for the inconvenience, hope this situation is resolved soon!

2jz1fkoweayz.png

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search