SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

You cant silence the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!

Hyper!

[align=justify]I was having fun and playing when some nigga starts flying all up in my shit and im like WTF you doing ma nigga fuck yo flying ass bitch ass outta here. He wouldnt leave so i tired to kill him nek min i wasted all my ammo and this bitch aint dead after 30 headshots finally Bnigga chooses he gonna leave cause he found a 11yo fk toy called bear to spend his time with all was good the four nations were living in harmony than the Badmin attacked talking shit in the chat so i stepped up and told that bitch ass nigga that hes a "bitch ass nigga" now he quite asF he just got disrespected in his own home so before anyone could spam the chat mocking him he quickly muted me permanently for racism.  Plz stop his rain of terror so i can bring in the new generation so we can exceed as a community. BE THE CHANGE YOU WISH TO SEE IN THE COMMUNITY.[/align]

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search