SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

5v5 Scout tournament?

deSt

@BuLLee @Nosey @Ironstrike @Sir Blazemore @Mr_Merkham99
I think this idea has been suggested before but got completely ignored/forgotten about so I'm re bringing up the idea. Basically it's pretty simple, it would be 5v5 Low Gravity on a yet to be decided map. There will be 8 teams of 5 (More could be added depending on how many people like the idea) Each game will be best of 16, if you win you move on in the brackets. Each match will be watched over by an admin or either a mod. 

Prizes could consist Credits/Raffle Tickets.

Rules:
General KZG Rules
Obviously no cheating.
No abuse, banter is obviously allowed just don't take it to far.
(Post anymore rules that could be added)

Application Format:
Squad (With steam profiles):
Have you attended any other KZG Events?:

Dates/Times

None of the above have been decided but the tournament will be over a span of a week.

Remeber this is idea is only in the early stages. Any template or idea have came up with can obviously be changed, please post suggestions on what you think can make this idea better. Cheers destiny

Yeah that would be a cool thing @Sirtron. Would that mean it wouldn't be 5v5 and just 1 big 12v12 over a few maps. I personally wouldn't mind.

Yeah that's what I was thinking @Thrasher also I feel like Scouts often gets forgotten about whilst the other servers get a lot of recognition and I think this tournament will draw more people from other KZG servers.

Yessss!!! I forgot about that but I got hyped. If u need help organising this hmu I'd be keen. Staff v community sounds good although I don't know the practicality of it due to some fairly inactive staff and the general lack of them. 8 teams of 5 sounds good though.

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

'✪ mEdZ' wrote:
Yessss!!! I forgot about that but I got hyped. If u need help organising this hmu I'd be keen. Staff v community sounds good although I don't know the practicality of it due to some fairly inactive staff and the general lack of them. 8 teams of 5 sounds good though.
Yeah if it goes a head it will be great to get as many scout admins to run it.

No problem with a bit of competition i would love to complete. Staff v Community sounds good!

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

I would love to see a team from each server consisting of a staff team and a community team. It would make 8 teams and could be fun. The JB Staff boys would come out on top with our silver aim ;)

giphy.gif.b411e519453f91ba7d87d0ba38a9bdb6.gif

Someone invite me to their team. Thanks.

I am not a Weeaboo
[hr]
Legend has it that if you type something inspirational

And if you add some fancy formatting

people will read it

and think about it for about 3 seconds

and have a random emotion about it
[hr]

'Squizzy' wrote:
I would love to see a team from each server consisting of a staff team and a community team. It would make 8 teams and could be fun. The JB Staff boys would come out on top with our silver aim ;)

Love this idea of having server based teams. Eg minigames team, JB team.

(Minigames team would win cause we just bhop everywhere)

'Blackeren' wrote:
Squizzy wrote:

Love this idea of having server based teams. Eg minigames team, JB team.

(Minigames team would win cause we just bhop everywhere)

It's a Scout tournament so obviously the Scoutzknives server team would win.
I am not a Weeaboo
[hr]
Legend has it that if you type something inspirational

And if you add some fancy formatting

people will read it

and think about it for about 3 seconds

and have a random emotion about it
[hr]

'Squizzy' wrote:

Team Minigames ADMINS
Team Scoutzknivez ADMINS
Team Jailbreak ADMINS
Team Skill Surf ADMINS
Team Combat Surf ADMINS
----------------------------------
Team Minigames
Team Scoutzknivez
Team Jailbreak
Team Skill Surf
Team Combat Surf

giphy (4).gif

I tihnk this idea is perfect for the Scout and Knifes Community i think everyone will want to participate in this tournament to win prizes and more i think this is a great idea and that @Skyprah Looks into this. Credit to you @deSt

tumblr_nnv0638c7q1qdzky1o1_500.gif
Good Vibes -JVilL-Scout God    

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

How shall we create teams? Through a team captain system? If this is the case I believe we should nominate captains for each of the teams @thrasher mentioned. I think I should also inform u that I'm not home til 12th so chances are I won't be able to play unless delayed til then. We could also create another thread for each team with a poll for team captain voting. I can set that up if everyone likes the idea, lemme know ur feedback here

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

Well for the admin teams we will just use all the admins but for the community i think some admins can choose the teams because otherwise we will end up with unfair teams and stacking of a sort. So i think spreading out the obviously good players into a few teams would make the game more fun for all.

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search