SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Unban Appeal For Psikl0nix

Psiklon1x  *OLD*

I uhh...deeply apologize, as a scoutzknivez player for over 10 years now I am greatly ashamed by my actions and disregardedness for the rules. It was a mistake, I forgot about the rules. I was in a very deep conversation with MSTRX that had been going on for 2 or 3 hours and I was posting links out of love for the server, not rebellion. People spam music in the microphone all the time so I thought why not post some links to some of my favourite mixes.

It won't happen again, I can assure you of that. Scoutzknivez is my favourite game mode in the world and it's practically a 2nd home to me, I have deep regrets for my actions.

I hope you appeal my ban, I won't spam mic or post links any more.

Thankyou for reading my appeal,

Kind Regards,
Psikl0nix

lmao you know my name irl is Quentin...now you do :)

And I didn't forget the rules, I forgot what planet I was on. The rules were way too far in the back of my head for me to be worrying about them, that's why I slipt up. I was talking on Mic for 2 - 3 hours... I don't usually do that, ever.

Tbh everything I did was to try make the server happier....it can be very salty at times....

just to clarify, people dont spam the mic all the time I insure that SK is the most behaved of all however shitheads do come in and troll when admins are not around but we have loyal regulars who record their misbehaviour or simply inform online admins to arrive and take action. While I was online you and your friend were the only mic spammers who deafened the whole server I have asked you guys to take your personal conversations to PM's or else where as players and my self were getting annoyed with the useless information given to us through the mic but ignored, then posted the link twice after I said no advertising.

that being said, it is just a temp ban it will be removed by next weekend, I do not mind if someone from senior management or owner removed your ban prematurely so you can play instantly as I understand how apologetic you are and we hope to see less spamming and no advertising coming from you.

Cheers

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search