SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

5v5 Combat Surf Tournament?

Buzz

Hello, recently there has been a tournament for scouts & knives which I think is a great idea, however a large portion of the kzg community are surfers. I suggest that there should be a combat surf 5v5 tournament for the other half of the community who surf/don't enjoy scouts and knives.  
Since there are a large range of maps, maybe a random.org should be in place? Of the most popular maps.

The SK Tournament will happen soon, just waiting on a server to be made live for it to be played on.

As for any other tournaments, they will not happen until the SK Tournament has finished and winners receive their prizes.
+1 will look into.

giphy (4).gif

On a previous thread I suggested that there should be a tournament for each server (obviously more difficult/impossible for some) with the recent suggestion and follow through of the scoutz tourney. I would therefore love to see this happen to create some diversity and perhaps even encourage people to use other servers +1.

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

'Thrasher' wrote:
The SK Tournament will happen soon, just waiting on a server to be made live for it to be played on.

As for any other tournaments, they will not happen until the SK Tournament has finished and winners receive their prizes.
+1 will look into.

I agree, as for planning the teams, could start before the SK tournament but happen after? Just a. Thought

+1 i'm god at combat

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search