SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Scout&Knife Idea....

J_VilL

Hello my fellow KZG Member i have been thinking about this one thing while i have been playing Scout&Knife. As we all know Scout&knife was the first server to ever come to the KZG and started from there. I came up with this idea and it was something that scout&knife had. It was called Throwing knife i'm pretty sure we all know that was pretty fun and unique to the scout community this is just an idea and i think it would be amazing to add back to the scout community. Would be amazing thanks for reading Guys.

tumblr_nnv0638c7q1qdzky1o1_500.gif
Good Vibes -JVilL-Scout God    

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

This was temporarily readded and it didn't go so well... Created a lot of glitches and no one really liked it. I've played with throwing knives before and understand that they're fun but I personally don't think they belong on kzg scouts. -1

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

Yea i remember the days of the throwing knife. It used to be a one hit kill witch i think we all agreed was way too op. Then we changed it down to 50 which suited better. I think it would be cool to maybe TRIAL it back into the game and see how it goes

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

Ehhhh this was put through agesss ago, idk honestly, i don't like it myself, because they don't reload on 1v1's so a player can have an advantage, tbh i don't really like it myself but it was a cool mod to implement for a while, go old real quick when people just left clicked anywhere and it got someone though

I mean if it did get fixed would you guys like it maybe if it only did half the healt

tumblr_nnv0638c7q1qdzky1o1_500.gif
Good Vibes -JVilL-Scout God    

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

nah it adds another element to scouts that is not meant to be there for me scouts and knives is using the scout and ur knife without throwing it. kzg already has a good player base so there is no need to make the server unique when there is little to no other scouts servers in aus. also the knife was the only thing people use to use cause it was broken as hell

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search