SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Papa mullet's admin app

DeadlyMullet

Current ingame name : DeadlyMullet.

What server are you applying for? : Jailbreak.

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:49485865.

Where are you located?: The mean streets of Ethiopia. Also known as Sydney

Do you have an ingame microphone?: Yes.

How many hours on CS:GO?: 3201.

How many hours do you have on the server? (Type /pt in server): 14 hours 32 minutes.

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?: I am the server rules. And yeah

Have you ever donated to the server?: Nah.

Name at least two people who will vouch for you to be an admin: Daniel, ThrasheR, Acid, Tito, Sorrow, Night, teaR, my mum and dad.

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?: Because every other admin has asked me to apply and I think I would be a tremendous addition to the jailbreak staff team. 

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I am a self proclaimed life og the party. I am the comedic force that drives the late night TeamSpeak banter. I have a huge contact database whom I can recruit to play jailbreak aka Abdi, Constable Douglas Mckinley. I can be quite mature at times but can also have a joke with the boys.

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?: I feel like the server has potential if the right people were around to assist.

Extra (If any) : I'd like to thank Daniel for helping me with my application and I'd love to thank all the people who have encouraged me to apply for staff.

peace in the middle east

+rep for all the reasons he has given in the application. Would be a great addition to the staff team and would bring top banter as well as being able to control the server when it gets quite rowdy. Would make a great admin.

As much as we all love you, I dont believe that your up-to-date with the Jailbreak rules. I do think that you have great potential for the role but in the long run, you need to be more active on the server and develop your knowledge within jailbreak.
+1

76561198129673465.png

+1 Confirmed by Douglas McKinley.
In all seriousness, this guy never fails to bring quality banter to the table when it's needed. I never took him serious until we chilled out and played some Overwatch and saw how cool of a guy he really is. Impressive application, backed up by truth. Deadly definitely should be an Admin for Jailbreak. Good looking old man (Tinychat Confirmed), no relation to ISIS... I think. ;)
Good luck Mate.

+1 Really nice bloke and always down to have some cheeky banter with the boys. Seen him try and handle a situation a couple of days ago and he handled it pretty well. Please put more effort into your application though ---> http://killzonegaming.com/showthread.php?tid=41

Abdi would be proud.

giphy (4).gif

+rep Good guy, great sense of humour is always good. Makes everyone laugh in teamspeak daily. Would be a good admin.

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/jazzcartier/o-dead-or-alive[/soundcloud]

+Rep, very mature guy, would bring great values to the server. Walah g. XD

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

+1 I've known this nuisance for almost 2 years and I can easily say that he's more than capable to take on the role of admin.
On multiple occasions, I've first hand seen him be mature and help out greatly when the time calls for it.
Also, I feel with him being able to have authority, he can really make the JB server more of a fun and respected environment while 
controlling it at the same time. A perfect combination of qualities to have as an admin, especially on a game mode such as Jailbreak. 

Goodluck #1 ;)
  • Like 1

0lzHluV.png

Would love to see you apart of the team. You're mature and bring in great entertainment on TeamSpeak.
Good Luck!
+rep

Yours sincerely,
Erica 🍆:pika: 

Bumping this thread for him, mature guy and I definitely recommend him. Maybe some more activity would be nice.

NksF4lc.png

-rep Came on the server with one of is mates, being very toxic and downright annoying. I expected so much more from you..

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

• 4 weeks later...

Look Mullet can be very toxic sometimes but when he is not mad he is a mad guy to talk to is always nice and is still very active on JB and MM

+1 Knows how to admin and would do his job properly. Wouldn't take crap from anyone and would hand out reasonable punishments for particular offences and individual may commit. Good luck my dude!

You have brang alot of entertainment to KZG and you are a pretty mature and cool dude, but i gotta be real, you can be very toxic at times.
Neutral.

xd

After talking to papa mullet for awhile now, He honestly is the most wise, approachable and intelligent guy I've talked to in a while. I cant say how much he actually deserves admin.

+1 +1 +1 +1

76561198129673465.png

After talking to papa mullet for awhile now, He honestly is the most wise, approachable and intelligent guy I've talked to in a while. I cant say how much he actually deserves admin. 

+1 +1 +1 +1

76561198129673465.png

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search