SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM (1v1 and Casual Comp)] Av Gaming''s Moderator Application

Av Gaming

Server you're Applying for?: Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)

Steam Account Name: Av Gaming

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:177437981

Description of Yourself: I am a young teenager that loves CSGO as I have in total 1800hrs from both my main account and alt account, I love csgo 1v1 servers and have played a variety of different 1v1 server but this in my opinion is the best as there are multiple things you can do such as change skins. This is why I want to become a moderator so I can be apart a great community and make sure that the 1v1 server stays fun and is still entertaining towards. Now getting back to myself I love video games on console and pc, I am in year 9 ( doing Naplan YEA), I like going out with my mates, loving going movies and watching TV, I am very mature for my age that most people are specialed about and I am a person that needs everything to be perfect.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 32hrs

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: Most of the day, usually afternoon and night time

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: @lockhart @Tjweary @Cheese

Players vouching your application?: @lockhart @Cheese @Tjweary @KAYEX @Panda @Squizzy @TH3B3ATS

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I deserve to be a part of Killzone Gaming Staffing Team through how I have experience as being a moderator on multiple different games and servers, even though I am at a young age. I know what I am doing. I have also had experience with bullying on the 1v1 server due to my voice and I can stop this from happening in the server as I know how it feels to be picked on because of your voice.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: The qualities that I bring to Killzone Gaming are happiness, excitement,fun, a good role model to others on how to follow the servers rules and how to be respectful to others and I do not tolerate mic spamming, bullying and racism.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Edited by My Name is Tito

+rep, AV is a really nice and active member of the AIM servers he is all ways helping out in any way he can. He frequently reminders players of the rules and tell them to follow them, ever time someone is doing something wrong on the server and im not online he is the first one to message me.

good luck my friend

• 1 month later...

+1 AV is a nice calm person. He is very funny person in ts 

GOOD LUCK AV

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

on SK he is always friendly, outgoing and calm, treat otherwise fairly and has a set mind for leadership. I can imagine him doing well in other servers too. although he is too young, I think he made the right choice applying for mod rather than admin for now. +rep

Edited by BuLLee

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • GimmeYoFries locked this topic