SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

On the topic of Stacy's Unban Appeal

FREEEEEEEEEEDAY!

As most of us know, Stacy's Mom was recently banned for supposedly wall-hacking. The ban is hotly debated and we can't seem to come to a conclusion.

I think that before any permanent ban is issued, there needs to be infallible and completely conclusive evidence. This isn't a 24 hour ban we're talking about, this is permanently removing someone from the community. I believe Stacy's Mom should be unbanned solely because we can't seem to come to a conclusion. All we're doing is arguing with no real effect. If Stacy's Mom is unbanned, I think that he will either be scared out of hacking again (if he really was hacking), or he will do it again, and this time, we will have rock-solid evidence. And we will be able to ban him without question.

Me and Stacy don't even get along well, but banning someone for a lucky shot is really quite silly, if you ask me.

Kibitz

• 2 weeks later...
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic