SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)] =|[K|T]|= I Øut rànk yõu's Admin Application

ioutrankyou

Server you're Applying for?: Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)

Steam Account Name: =|[K|T]|= I Øut rànk yõu

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:10743523

Description of Yourself: I'm a 29 year old. I love cooking, being outside and enjoying the sun. But most i love and enjoy counterstrike the most. Been playing Counterstrike for 11years. After first playing with my cousins friends at a local Game shop. I keep to myself alot, and can be quiet. But once i'm comfortable in my environment i open up and try to enjoy myself, something Counterstrike has allowed me do.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 2 days 18:42:56 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: Usually around 12am-12pm, unless im at work.

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: TjWeary, BuLLee

Players vouching your application?: Wan Kin Tu Yu, -[pkN24!7]-, Genji

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I think i deserve to be admin because i always try my best to follow the rules. I love to help people who ask questions. And i'm not shy to Go and Spectate if i believe someone is cheating. I've seen alot in my life in couterstrike and would Love to bring my Experience to KZG

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Level headed, can understand both sides to a story before making Assumptions. Maturity.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

+rep - Always been a Respectful to the KZG community and is always following and enforcing the rules.

Edited by Paradox *OLD*

• Sirtron locked this topic