SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)] -[pkN24!7]- 's Moderator Application

-[pkN24!7]-

Server you're Applying for?: Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)

Steam Account Name: -[pkN24!7]-

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32215834

Description of Yourself: Hey guys names pkn ive been playing cs since i was about 12 ever since 1.4 to 1.6 then source and now i play alot of csgo. I will admit i havent been playing on the KZG servers forever but i have really taking a liking to the community and have built a strong relationship with most of the regulars on there. Im a fairly relaxed person but my time during the weekdays in generaly divided up by my work life and just being a adult so i only really get to play on the weekends. I would like to become a full admin but i just need the full forum requirements before i do so and was recomended that i applly for moderator now. I want to make the place enjoyable for everyone and just try help police a bit of the trolls and spammers and ofcourse deal to hackers if the need comes for it. I notice theres not really many admins that play or have enough time to play on the server so i think i might make a good adition to the team. I hope you can consider my application and i look forward to hearing your response.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 65+ hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: I play only on weekends and weekdays if ifts public holiday but around 8 hours a day on each of the days provided im not busy with other things

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: BuLLee, ioutrankyou, TJWeary

Players vouching your application?: Honestly if you were to go onto the server while im playing im sure there are plenty but i have never really asked anyone such thing. I play with outrank alot, Kaiser, Slipshod, IslamicSteak, Kehmeister

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I really just want it to be a place where everyone can enjoy themself, im not here looking for some power trip but more just to make sure everyone follows the rules and has a good time

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I hope to think that i can help maintain a good enviroment for everyone to play in, help others with questions and respond to any type of matter when needed

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

@Sirtron @Thrasher I asked him to put an app for a moderator because he's always letting us know of hackers and mic spammers, i think it will be useful to have him monitor the comp server when admins are not on, but because he's consumed with work during the week more, a mod would suit him more than an admin.

the only thing, please apply for one server at a time, for now I would vouch for you for comp only not 1v1

• Like 1

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

+rep he's always informing me when someone is miss behaving, seems rather polite and respectful. and no doubt will be good for a giggle :)

top bloke and would be a worthy member of the family :)

18 minutes ago, BuLLee said:

the only thing, please apply for one server at a time, for now I would vouch for you for comp only not 1v1

^ casual comp and 1v1 are both part of AIM, becoming admin on one makes you admin on the other automatically.

• Like 1

My pickle is not up for the tickle >.<

sober.gif

Multiple times this player has asked for admins to come onto the server as well as submitting proof of people breaking rules. He seems mature from my experiences with him and he obviously knows the rules. With support from BuLLee, Tj Weary and I Out Rank You it seems apparent that he is a good candidate for the position.

• Like 1

2jz1fkoweayz.png

+rep Highly respected player, many hours, and all around a good person.

Always posts in the forums chat about cheaters or spammers, I think he is very capable.

Edited by drugz
76561198094955365.png

my bad guys didnt know both are combined now. but yup, mod now and once he frees up more time he can easily become an admin after some mod experience.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

+1 he's always asking for admins and mods, if he himself is a mod he could easily monitor AIM servers without asking for help. PLUS he's very active

if you have Teamspeak join our channel and we can go from there. we are in need of AIM staff so this would be your best option

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

• Dope locked this topic