SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

KnightRaid's Admin/Mod application

Knight

Current ingame name : KnightRaid

What server are you applying for? : I am Applying for Minigames server 

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:98145829

Where are you located?: Australia, QLD (Queensland), Gold Coast 

Do you have an ingame microphone?: Yes I do have very loud and clear  ingame microphone

How many hours on CS:GO?: 1200+ hours on CS:GO

How many hours do you have on the server? (Type /pt in server): /pt currently does not work atm, but I have played alot since the server has been opened

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?: Yes i have read the server rules 

Have you ever donated to the server?: no but in the future yes

Name at least two people who will vouch for you to be an admin:  Nosey, JohnnyO's  , Squizzy, Tear, Tito and King Omni (Thanks guys)

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?: I would like to be an admin on Killzone Gaming because I really enjoy the servers and I would want to continually play and help the server grow, the server can also sometimes be restless when people mic spams or break the server rules Eg. Playing music when people doesn't want to hear it, harassing other players and more. which can result into annoying other players, but i would like to help out other kzg members/ players to stop those people that are breaking server rules. 

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming:  I can be Mature, Trustworthy, Respectful and Friendly
What do you think of Killzone Gaming?: So far, the best server that i have ever played on, Each Day i cant wait to play csgo to play on killzone gaming, i have had so many fun times on this community such as Prank calls, Rap battles (Even though I was a pussy to do it), Tiny Chats and more 

Thank you for your time

+rep A active user who has been in the kzg community for awhile now and is also a great guy with a positive attitude.

You know what Knight. I'm not going to lie, I didn't like you to begin with. But you always asked how I was, always managed to make conversation with me and you're an awesome guy, top bloke. I would really like to see you as an Admin, I do believe you're worthy.
The effort in the application was meh. Try list some more reasons. Other than that, wish you all the best. If you get the position, be sensible, treat it well. See you around.
+1
P.S You sound Asian ;)

Night im not gonna lie is one of the most Enthusiastic and knowledgeable person I know on KZG and he knows the rules and he interacts with the community. He has without a doubt been a very good friend...here's your +rep!!! You deserve it!!!

I remember we used to talk a lot Knight. You're almost always on and seem to have fun whilst also being a genuine person. At times you get get a bit immature but I'm sure it's just you being you.

Your activity will benfit the Jailbreak community.

Application was average, +rep.

NksF4lc.png

'Element' wrote:
+rep A active user who has been in the kzg community for awhile now and is also a great guy with a positive attitude.
Thanks you element

'Element' wrote:
Thank you Element  :)

'Acid' wrote:
You know what Knight. I'm not going to lie, I didn't like you to begin with. But you always asked how I was, always managed to make conversation with me and you're an awesome guy, top bloke. I would really like to see you as an Admin, I do believe you're worthy.
The effort in the application was meh. Try list some more reasons. Other than that, wish you all the best. If you get the position, be sensible, treat it well. See you around.
+1
P.S You sound Asian ;)
I do hahaha, well Thank you Acid

'Kwala' wrote:
I remember we used to talk a lot Knight. You're almost always on and seem to have fun whilst also being a genuine person. At times you get get a bit immature but I'm sure it's just you being you.

Your activity will benfit the Jailbreak community.

Application was average, +rep.

Yeah we used to talk alot haha , thank you for the +rep and hope we talk alot more in the future

'teaR♡' wrote:
Night im not gonna lie is one of the most Enthusiastic and knowledgeable person I know on KZG and he knows the rules and he interacts with the community. He has without a doubt been a very good friend...here's your +rep!!! You deserve it!!!

Thank you tear

Would love to see him as an admin. He obeys rules and would enforce them as an admin. 
I haven't seen you get in much trouble with admins. Good luck!
+rep

Yours sincerely,
Erica 🍆:pika: 

+rep good man, fucking good man to be more precise

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• 3 weeks later...

calm and self contained from the couple of times I noticed him around the servers. trial wont last long he will be perm admin in no time.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search