SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Crackdown on Major issues

Blizz

This is actually becoming a joke.

* Half the maps in the current pool are actually terrible. They have shit, misleading names that attract people to vote for them and then everyone complains about it but they aren't rtv'd. Map submissions seriously need to be looked over properly.

* The amount of hackers daily is starting to increase and it's just drives players away. On a side note how many active 1v1 admins are there within the last 3-4 days?. Only seen 1 in the last 3 weeks and im a faily regular player. This issue needs to be addressed ASAP. Getting sick and tired of being spammed by other players that there is a hacker and then contacting Skyprah over it (Pretty sure he is starting to get sick and tired of it too) (Wouldn't have to pass on the message if there was something i could do apart from being a basic member).

* Can we get a SITREP on the current issues with plugins and whatnot? Every time i join the server there is always 1 new thing that was fixed and 1 new broken thing. Like jesus lmao dafuq's goin on. (A group announcement every now and then would be nice. Im sure i speak on everyone else's behalf.

Considering how long it's been im going to try and reattempt applying for Admin/Mod. Just need to find some pretty scarce admins to vouch for me. That's all i have to say about the servers current state. Comment your thoughts and opinions whether you agree or disagree. Keep it civil please ;D

Edited by Blizz

Sure, a few things could be fixed here and there but our 1v1 server is currently #1 server in Aus at the moment so there isnt exactly a rush to fix whatever needs fixing. As for the hackers, not much can be done about that except for having more admins that actively play. 

Id also say about 50% of the maps in the rotation are not as popular as the others, which is a good thing right? To be different from other servers? #1 AU?

giphy (4).gif

I haven't been on the 1vs1 server in like a month. And even when i was on, i'd be banning atleast 1hacker a day, So yeah there is a god damn alot. I guess we should look at lowering the requirements admin vouch requirements like in Combat Surf ATM.

Unfortunately the past month i played less CS due to a slight wrist injury, and haven't gotten the bug to come back and play heavy hours again. I am offcourse always on the teamspeak server, and available on Steam.

Like you said reapply

I'm kind of in the same boat as ioutrankyou, haven't had internet for quite a while so haven't been able to play. I do log on when I can (and when I don't lag out, thank you optus) but unfortunetly even when I joined we have had problems with the amount of active admins. If you meet the requirements I would definately say chuck in an app.

In regards to the maps, what maps exactly did you have a problem with? There is a lot of diversity with our map pool and generally most maps are good. It is a problem that you just personally don't like the maps or is there actual flaws and problems with them?

As far as I know, the only problem with our plugins at the moment is the occasional 1.5 minute round timer which isn't exactly game breaking (annoying yes). If there are any others, post them please XD.