SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)] Blizz's Admin Application

Blizz

Server you're Applying for?: Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)

Steam Account Name: Blizz

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:32602451

Description of Yourself: Name is Matthew, I currently live in Sydney NSW and have been playing csgo for 5 years, 2 of which were competitively (CGO then CGA).

Im not a salt driven person and often im mistaken for an admin which is weird but anyways I like to consider myself a responsible person although my opinion doesn't matter too much in the end. It's your opinion that makes the difference.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 61 Hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: Whenever. Can be between 4pm to 4am. Varies alot but almost every day. AEST

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: @ioutrankyou

Players vouching your application?: On my steam profile i've got a detailed list of everyone and their steam accounts (Been waiting for this for quite a while haha)

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: As you can see in my hours I've spent more than enough time in csgo 1v1 arenas to understand the annoyance people can be (Age is irrelevant), especially when you just want to relax and play some 1v1's to end your night chatting to people etc. No matter what there will always be that one obnoxious player that would join and start hassling everyone with mic spam which even when muted they still somehow have the power to unmute themselves and continue to mic spam ear rape sounds while you're trying to speak to someone. Complete cancer.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Im not a dickhead and i take responsibilities such as Moderator or Admin quite seriously. I've got leader attributes and i know how to manage large crowds (I don't get overwhelmed). I've diffused countless heated situations between people in the past so i have first hand experience and im not shit :D

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

BLIZZ IS A FUCKING SICK CUNT. Pro at cs, pro at LoL, pro at pubg what else cant this cunt do? Make him 1v1 a rattlesnake to get admin.

On 2017-5-11 at 10:03 PM, BLIZZISAFUCKINGGOAT said:

BLIZZ IS A FUCKING SICK CUNT. Pro at cs, pro at LoL, pro at pubg what else cant this cunt do? Make him 1v1 a rattlesnake to get admin.

Lmao you rand

+rep .

Pretty sure I have played with you before but I can't quite remember. Would be nice if you made yourself a little more known to staff by coming onto team speak every now and again although I'm only on weekends for all I know u have been. 2v1 definetly needs more staff because most aim admins hate setting foot in that server and I mean if someone is willing then why the hell not. I think moderator would suit more than admin for your trial basis tbh because even though I think u have good intentions I'm just worried u might get a little carried away at the start.

2 hours ago, Lazer said:

-rep doesnt meet requirements not a very good description of yourself (doesnt say the most about you) sorry but good luck @Thrasher

what he's said is fine and your comment is breaking the admin application replying rules. Please stop replying to every post on this website. Most of them are unnecessary and stupid. Cheers.

• Like 2

2jz1fkoweayz.png

Blizz is a decent guy, keeps to himself a far bit but is fairly active on 1vs1. He calls me alot to come in when trouble makers are spamming their Mics. I think he would do allright after a bit of training. Like pkn247 said, "I'm just worried u might get a little carried away at the start" with using appropriate punishments.

• Like 2

I agree Blizz is fairly resilient when it comes to rules, but I think it would be a good idea to have a chat and get to know the admins more, as the other admins said - TS would be a good idea, if you want to talk to me just give me a poke (meedie) and ill be free to have a chat :)

76561198094955365.png

+rep Saw him on yesterday seems like a good guy, Good Luck

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

On 2017-5-18 at 2:54 PM, ioutrankyou said:

Blizz is a decent guy, keeps to himself a far bit but is fairly active on 1vs1. He calls me alot to come in when trouble makers are spamming their Mics. I think he would do allright after a bit of training. Like pkn247 said, "I'm just worried u might get a little carried away at the start" with using appropriate punishments.

Yea i get you haha thanks bud :D

23 hours ago, drugz said:

I agree Blizz is fairly resilient when it comes to rules, but I think it would be a good idea to have a chat and get to know the admins more, as the other admins said - TS would be a good idea, if you want to talk to me just give me a poke (meedie) and ill be free to have a chat :)

Yea i would be down to join and have a chat if you guys created a discord ;D

It's free hehe

Blizz is an awesome bloke, you'll always see him on the 1v1 server and he'll always say hello; +rep (PLEASE GIVE HIM ADMIN <3) 

On 2017-5-17 at 1:06 PM, -[pkN24!7]- said:

+rep .

Pretty sure I have played with you before but I can't quite remember. Would be nice if you made yourself a little more known to staff by coming onto team speak every now and again although I'm only on weekends for all I know u have been. 2v1 definetly needs more staff because most aim admins hate setting foot in that server and I mean if someone is willing then why the hell not. I think moderator would suit more than admin for your trial basis tbh because even though I think u have good intentions I'm just worried u might get a little carried away at the start.

I gave you an add on steam like a week ago. Then hit me with that hard as ignore

15 hours ago, Blizz said:

I gave you an add on steam like a week ago. Then hit me with that hard as ignore

yea sorry about that. i have been away for work throughout the weeks and didnt know who u were. i get multiple adds a week from randoms so had to start ignoring people and then outrank told me who u were when i get back. Also teamspeak is free for you to use and only the creators pay for it.

19 hours ago, Blizz said:

Yea i would be down to join and have a chat if you guys created a discord ;D

It's free hehe

Ya i have it but i dont usually use discord so if you ever wanna talk i will be on TS instead :P

76561198094955365.png

4 hours ago, -[pkN24!7]- said:

yea sorry about that. i have been away for work throughout the weeks and didnt know who u were. i get multiple adds a week from randoms so had to start ignoring people and then outrank told me who u were when i get back. Also teamspeak is free for you to use and only the creators pay for it.

Yea ik how ts works. Used it for about 3 years. Mic works better with discord and mates all switched so i just switched too haha :D

3 hours ago, -[pkN24!7]- said:

i think youre missing the point here mate

No?, nah pretty sure im on the right track. You're all telling me to use team speak and telling me about it as if it's the first time i've ever used the software before. Which is no where near true. Personally i rather discord over every other form of communication online. It's personal preference on top of the fact that my Setup works much better with discord over teamspeak (Main reason why i switched originally). Don't see me coming into ts often if not at all unless im actually required to for an interview or whatnot. 

@Blizz, I think the point in which you are missing is that this is a admin app, not a thread about your preference to discord over teamspeak. He was initially stating that you should hop on ts if you want to have a chat with the admins as teamspeak is the main place where he would be on.

Edited by Guest

On 2017-5-21 at 0:26 AM, ╱ ┠ FLUFFY UNICORN ┫ ╱ said:

I @Blizz, I think the point in which you are missing is that this is a admin app, not a thread about your preference to discord over teamspeak. He was initially stating that you should hop on ts if you want to have a chat with the admins as teamspeak is the main place where he would be on.

Fair enough, my bad :(

• 2 weeks later...

+rep Really nice bloke who helps out people in the server when needed. Played with him today and I believe that he would suit the role of admin on the AIM servers!

Goodluck

• 2 weeks later...
  • skyprah locked this topic