SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)] w1zard (better known as Larko)'s Admin Application

Larko

Server you're Applying for?: Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)

Steam Account Name: w1zard (better known as Larko)

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25608539

Description of Yourself: APPLICATION IS FOR THE D2 FFA DM SERVER, hasn't been added to prefill list so I just put it under aim.
Long time cs player, been playing KZG servers since they started, current SK admin. You guys already know who I am, comment any queries below anyway.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: Server too new for this to be relevant imo, am rank 2 atm if that helps

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: No regular schedule, should be on almost every day though.

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Any SK admins.

Players vouching your application?: Any regulars that want to I guess.

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I've enjoyed my time as an admin on the SK server, and feel like I would be useful as an admin on the DM server just to help keep a bit of order and take care of mic spammers, advertising etc.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Level headed, friendly, mature. 8+ years of experience playing community servers so I have a good idea of what's just banter and what crosses the line into bullying/harassment :)

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

+rep Good admin on SK. Crazy on point aim as well. He definitely would be a great asset to have for KZG AIM.

On 5/18/2017 at 7:27 PM, Larko said:

Server you're Applying for?: Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)

Steam Account Name: w1zard (better known as Larko)

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25608539

Description of Yourself: APPLICATION IS FOR THE D2 FFA DM SERVER, hasn't been added to prefill list so I just put it under aim.
Long time cs player, been playing KZG servers since they started, current SK admin. You guys already know who I am, comment any queries below anyway.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: Server too new for this to be relevant imo, am rank 2 atm if that helps

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: No regular schedule, should be on almost every day though.

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Any SK admins.

Players vouching your application?: Any regulars that want to I guess.

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I've enjoyed my time as an admin on the SK server, and feel like I would be useful as an admin on the DM server just to help keep a bit of order and take care of mic spammers, advertising etc.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Level headed, friendly, mature. 8+ years of experience playing community servers so I have a good idea of what's just banter and what crosses the line into bullying/harassment :)

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

As I've said to Fluffy's application, 

The AIM admins cover all of these four servers:

- Casual Competitive

- 1v1 Arena

- 1v1 Duels (DM)

- Dust2 FFA

If you apply for only Dust2 FFA you are applying for all of these four servers, which means there are already a few admins on there (including me)

If you have any experience or hours on any of the above servers, please include it in your application because AIM includes all of them.

I would also recommend getting to know the AIM admins before applying for admin, as I said before, there are a few of them already.

76561198094955365.png

• sm! locked this topic