SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)] FLUFFY UNICORN's Admin Application

Server you're Applying for?: Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)

Steam Account Name: FLUFFY UNICORN

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:102461004

Description of Yourself: Hey I'm FLUFFY UNICORN, most of you might know me from ScoutzKnivez, as I a. I am applying for the DUST II FFA server, as it hasnt been added yet and needs admins. I am 16 (as stated above) and I have been playing KZG for a long time now, current SK (trial) admin. I love the KZG community and would love to be able to have the opportunity to be admin on (AIM)

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: Server is new, so not that many hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: I play usually between 4-11 on weekedays and 3-4am on weekends. (In between scoutz and FFA)

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Most ScoutzKnivez admins, due to no admins on FFA:
Larko

Players vouching your application?: Not many people play regularly on FFA (not that I have seen atleast)
Motion
Regulars on SK

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: Being a part of the KZG Staff team has been great on SK. I would love to expand my resources to other KZG servers and allow the AIM (Dust II FFA) server to be a friendly environment where people can enjoy their time.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I am a friendly person and can joke around when it is the right time to do so. I can also be firm with people who do the wrong thing e.g Mic spammers, chat spammers, hackers and racist kids.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

+rep good lad, generally pretty friendly and chill but can be firm where needed. Would be interested to see how he goes as FFA admin :)

+1 Fluffy is very mature and I reckon he'd suit the role because he's an awesome admin on Scouts And Knives! Good Luck!

Very good admin from SK very friendly to all players and enforces the rules of the server quite well, would fit very well with the new server +1

I've recently asked senior staff to promote him to full admin in SK because he's shown a lot of maturity and good decision making. highly recommended for 1v1 specially since it gets lots of whiny mic spammers and random hackers it will need more staff. +rep

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

On 5/18/2017 at 10:34 PM, ╱ ┠ FLUFFY UNICORN ┫ ╱ said:

Server you're Applying for?: Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)

Steam Account Name: FLUFFY UNICORN

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:102461004

Description of Yourself: Hey I'm FLUFFY UNICORN, most of you might know me from ScoutzKnivez, as I a. I am applying for the DUST II FFA server, as it hasnt been added yet and needs admins. I am 16 (as stated above) and I have been playing KZG for a long time now, current SK (trial) admin. I love the KZG community and would love to be able to have the opportunity to be admin on (AIM)

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: Server is new, so not that many hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: I play usually between 4-11 on weekedays and 3-4am on weekends. (In between scoutz and FFA)

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Most ScoutzKnivez admins, due to no admins on FFA:
Larko

Players vouching your application?: Not many people play regularly on FFA (not that I have seen atleast)
Motion
Regulars on SK

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: Being a part of the KZG Staff team has been great on SK. I would love to expand my resources to other KZG servers and allow the AIM (Dust II FFA) server to be a friendly environment where people can enjoy their time.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I am a friendly person and can joke around when it is the right time to do so. I can also be firm with people who do the wrong thing e.g Mic spammers, chat spammers, hackers and racist kids.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

The AIM admins cover all of these four servers:

- Casual Competitive

- 1v1 Arena

- 1v1 Duels (DM)

- Dust2 FFA

If you apply for only Dust2 FFA you are applying for all of these four servers, which means there are already a few admins on there (including me)

If you have any experience or hours on any of the above servers, please include it in your application because AIM includes all of them.

I would also recommend getting to know the AIM admins before applying for admin, as I said before, there are a few of them already.

76561198094955365.png

@drugzThanks for your suggestions/comment. I have played on these servers quite a bit, but have never once come across an admin on it, this is why I also wanted to apply for AIM. I would be happy to come chat to the other admins in ts if you want, I'm always there.

8 minutes ago, ╱ ┠ FLUFFY UNICORN ┫ ╱ said:

@drugzThanks for your suggestions/comment. I have played on these servers quite a bit, but have never once come across an admin on it, this is why I also wanted to apply for AIM. I would be happy to come chat to the other admins in ts if you want, I'm always there.

Ah well, I've been off for a few days but other than that I'm practically on every server as much as I can play.

I've seen you on some of the servers a few times, but until I actually do something (mute, kick, etc..) people don't usually notice me as some of the servers don't put a staff tag next to my name. But anyway,

Nice to meet you and I'll be happy to have a talk with you sometime :) 

My name on steam and TS is meedie btw

76561198094955365.png

Fluffy is a good lad. Very respectful and mature towards all aspects and members of the community. Would admin aim servers like a charm <3 :eshay:

2jz1fkoweayz.png

• sm! locked this topic