SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Jailbreak] Justin's Admin Application

jiggzy.

Server you're Applying for?: Jailbreak

Steam Account Name: Justin

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:170985439

Description of Yourself: Hi, my name's Justin and I am a very active player on Jailbreak. I love to read and listen to any type of music but you'll find me listening to mostly rap. I play for well over 3 hours every day of the week on Jailbreak but I also am very involved in School. If I have any sort of assessment or exam on a particular day I'll make sure that comes first and try my best to get back to Jailbreak. I've played Jailbreak for quite a while now and I've shown a lot of commitment to the community. I believe I am ready to take on such role as an admin and I always ensure the rules are enforced.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 23 days 01:35:44 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: Weekdays - 3:30pm to 9:30pm, Weekend - 12pm - 12am+ (I don't play for the entire time, I take breaks to have dinner and do other things such as school-related activities.)

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: TH3B3ATS
Black Chef

Players vouching your application?: Likeaboss | JaTheBest123 | R0cky | Raisaga | SpicyBanana

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I believe I should be apart of the staffing team as I can bring commitment and activeness every day with pride. While showing fairness around the community, I'll make sure the rules are enforced day and night.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Pride, Activeness, Loyalty, Care and Fairness .

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Justin has become much more mature over the past couple of months. He has shown me that he knows the rules and I think that he can enforce them if he tries. I'd like to see him get Trial admin because I think with the month or so for experience, he will gain confidence and be able to fulfill his role great. ATM he's most active player (pretty sure, he's always on when I look) and having him on the server with admin permission will make the Jailbreak community far better off.

Good luck buddy :eshay:

2jz1fkoweayz.png

Justin's mature but he's still not too sure with understanding the rules, which is something that can be worked on.

I just don't feel like you're ready for this role, I'm going to give a -rep, Sorry.

(Also like i mention ALOT in multiple admin applications...TEAMSPEAK, teamspeak is a really good thing to use, to earn peoples trust and also have a chat with other people in kzg other than just jailbreak.)

You're definitely an active player on the server. But I do think you should try to get a better understanding of the rules similar to what @Swiftzz ♛ was saying. I see you on the server enforcing some rules which is great but I think there may be a different approach you could take while enforcing them, as often I see players disliking the way you go enforcement of the rules. But in saying that you are much more mature than some other 13 year old kids on the server, and I think you would possibly be a good fit for admin if you gave it some more time and tried to improve furthermore with some specific areas. :) 

First of all, well written Justin!

Over the past few months, you have matured greatly and have worked really hard on it which I applaud you for. You have done this by showing more grace, pride, and charisma. That was pretty much the only thing I saw holding you back from this position so this is a +rep from me. There is one very minor thing that you could improve on though, it's being more active on the forum but that doesn't change my decision as you would be a great addition to the Jailbreak Staff Team anyway. 

Good luck with the application and hope you become a great admin!

Ja

Jailbreak Administrator

Scouts n' Knives Administrator

76561198214580473.png

Hey Justin you have matured greatly but somewhat have something agaisnt me anyways hope u get Admin!!

1 hour ago, TrumperyPear said:

dont you need to be like 15 for admin...

Minimum age of jailbreak applicants is 12+ :)

-rep

i have nothing against @Justiin but the amount of bans and stupid shit is in the past is reflecting on you future that has been not too long ago but if bans keep coming frequently admin chances are 0.

in teamspeak xiphoz said if he can prove himself to be worthy im fine with it.

has your past shown that?

work on chilling out and getting everything good then app as you should do

-Lazer :thrasher:

153099_1002.png

10 minutes ago, Lazer said:

-rep

i have nothing against @Justiin but the amount of bans and stupid shit is in the past is reflecting on you future that has been not too long ago but if bans keep coming frequently admin chances are 0.

Please, when you reply to an admin app about bans, check the bans list. Lv1ULRW.png

He's had one ban in total. He's probably had a couple CT bans but who hasn't honestly.

2jz1fkoweayz.png

Sure Justin has had a ban but I still think he can be a great Admin and help the newer people to JB honestly I am Giving A

+REP

Hold On I remember on a Tuesday holiday at 10:00pm Justin had his name to Justin cs.money

lemme change that                   +rep to a                  -REP                                                    --                                                                                                                            

36 minutes ago, Xelar8 said:

Hold On I remember on a Tuesday holiday at 10:00pm Justin had his name to Justin cs.money

lemme change that                   +rep to a                  -REP                                                    --                                                                                                                            

This is false information written by my brother IGNORE IT sorry for any inconveinence

9 hours ago, Lazer said:

-rep

Lazer man, when was the last time you played JB? I'm asking this because you haven't played in a while (two months or so). So don't say stuff like "work on chilling out and getting everything good" because you haven't been on to observe the change in Justin. And the amount of bans in the past happened a few months ago so that shouldn't reflect how you see him in the present because that is dwelling on the past and is very childish to do. So in the nicest way possible grow up and don't be ignorant when writing your replies because it makes you look like an idiot (not saying you are one).

Best Wishes

Ja

Jailbreak Administrator

76561198214580473.png

@JaTheBest123 i come on occasionally

@Harik sure true that but his ct bans have been for stupid shit and rushing stuff and not thinking, i just cant see him taking an admin role thats all

-Lazer :thrasher:

153099_1002.png

@Lazer What I was saying by 2 months or so is being on consistently throughout that time period which you haven't. Every time I've been on, you haven't been on which is quite a lot (everyday this and last month for about 2-6 hours each day). If you wanna reply, just steam msg me.

Jailbreak Administrator

76561198214580473.png

30 minutes ago, Lazer said:

@JaTheBest123 i come on occasionally

@Harik sure true that but his ct bans have been for stupid shit and rushing stuff and not thinking, i just cant see him taking an admin role thats all

These bans were quite a while ago and since I have changed quite a lot in decision making and thinking things through.

Justin has an interesting history with KZG to say the least, but he has improved and that deserves credit. I do acknowledge that Justin has received bans in the past but what far too many people seem to forget is the point of these bans, for the player to reflect on what they have done wrong and improve their actions in the future, this is what Justin has done tremendously.

I know not everyone has the same mindset as me and that is the main thing that worries me with you receiving a position such as this as I know you can respond quite rationally when people don't treat you correctly, which will happen even more as an admin of a server and particularly jb. You definitely do have the respect of the vast majority of the playerbase but first impressions are everything and I would love to see you be a bit more welcoming to new players. 

You are one of if not the most active player on the server and that doesn't go unnoticed, jailbreak is currently lacking of active admins (which I am not helping) and you truly would help out that cause. I also hope you are aware that your play style of the game will most likely need to change as your current mindset of rebelling at first chance although is fun, ruins the experience for new ct's and as you know an admins role is to make the servers experience as enjoyable for everyone as possible. 

Everything I have listed here are just simple kinks in your system that I have no doubts you will be able to solve, you are a valued member of our community and I wish you all the best. I truly do hope you get trial as I'd love to see what you can do with it.

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

Justin i believe you have matured over the months and have showed your dedication to the server, you do seem to have good knowledge of the rules. I wish you luck and hope you get a shot a trial. +rep 

I would give Justin a +rep because when I first met him to how a know him now has changed  alot in both how he enforces things as a player ( which is very hard at times) and how he uses his mic in general so +rep

-rep Immature, don't think you should be a very effective admin on jb, when ever there is a mic scammer, you yell into your mic, or if your ct, you will just mute all he T's, not the actual person. Again I have known you for a while and I think you are not mature enough. Codex out.

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

1 minute ago, DailyDoseOfCodex said:

-rep Immature, don't think you should be a very effective admin on jb, when ever there is a mic scammer, you yell into your mic, or if your ct, you will just mute all he T's, not the actual person. Again I have known you for a while and I think you are not mature enough. Codex out.

Exact same case as lazer, you haven't been on for at least 2 months, you haven't seen how much I've changed. Send me a steam message if you want to talk further.

• skyprah locked this topic