SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Jailbreak] Justin's Admin Application

jiggzy.

Just now, Justiin said:

Exact same case as lazer, you haven't been on for at least 2 months, you haven't seen how much I've changed. Send me a steam message if you want to talk further.

Actually I have been, also a tip, I wouldn't respond to comments if i was you. I was actually on a few days ago, for an hour. So yeah.

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

3 minutes ago, DailyDoseOfCodex said:

-rep Immature, don't think you should be a very effective admin on jb, when ever there is a mic scammer, you yell into your mic, or if your ct, you will just mute all he T's, not the actual person. Again I have known you for a while and I think you are not mature enough. Codex out.

1 minute ago, Justiin said:

Exact same case as lazer, you haven't been on for at least 2 months, you haven't seen how much I've changed. Send me a steam message if you want to talk further.

He does play a fair bit, and he's not actually that inactive. I do partly agree with him on the points he made. While you do enforce some rules, you should probably try your best to take a different approach to it or try a different method. Because I know that this is why some people might dislike you. He is also right that you can and are immature sometimes, taking things either out of proportion or not admitting when you do wrong. Although you have improved since before, I think you should still try to enforce rules but in a different manner as I haven't seen you do so for a while. But they are all things you can try to work on, and try not to reply 'thank you' and so on lol :)  

1 minute ago, Khael said:

He does play a fair bit, and he's not actually that inactive. I do partly agree with him on the points he made. While you do enforce some rules, you should probably try your best to take a different approach to it or try a different method. Because I know that this is why some people might dislike you. He is also right that you can and are immature sometimes, taking things either out of proportion or not admitting when you do wrong. Although you have improved since before, I think you should still try to enforce rules but in a different manner as I haven't seen you do so for a while. But they are all things you can try to work on, and try not to reply 'thank you' and so on lol :)  

+rep on what Khael said.

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

feedback is feedback, should all be treated the same unless there is something clearly wrong with what they had said, codex's points are valid and should be taken into account but if those comments are outweighed by positive remarks on your behavior and traits on the server then that should cause no issues in your acception to trial.    

Edited by Black Chef

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

On 31/05/2017 at 5:05 PM, Black Chef said:

feedback is feedback, should all be treated the same unless there is something clearly wrong with what they had said, codex's points are valid and should be taken into account but if those comments are outweighed by positive remarks on your behavior and traits on the server then that should cause no issues in your acception to trial.    

Black chef is right feedback is feedback so if it is negative just ignore it

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

+rep pretty sure the last time I played with you, you've grown to be a lot more mature and also ya taught how to get guns on some maps :)

1 minute ago, Knee Grr said:

Am I tripping or what?

Don't worry ur not xD

Jailbreak Administrator

Scouts n' Knives Administrator

76561198214580473.png

19 hours ago, Knee Grr said:

Am I tripping or what?

Xelar8 requested to be slapped multiple times. I ensured he was in an enclosed area of which no damage would be taken. Last request orders were just given and he was waiting on the prisoners to LR.

Edited by Justin ♛
  • Confused 1

• skyprah locked this topic