SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

New JB Event Day

Xelar8

Hi I have a new suggestion for JB called Hunger games it is where every one starts with a knife and has to find loot bags with weapons inside it and then it is the last man standing

like it but would be far too much work as each map would need to be custom fit to the gamemode so that all the lootbags don't spawn in unreachable areas, and are evenly distributed. there is a special day suggestion post if you want to comment on that if you have any other ideas though <3 

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

14 minutes ago, Black Chef said:

like it but would be far too much work as each map would need to be custom fit to the gamemode so that all the lootbags don't spawn in unreachable areas, and are evenly distributed. there is a special day suggestion post if you want to comment on that if you have any other ideas though <3 

It's definitely a good idea. Has been previously suggested and was something I'd like to see happen. Would require custom spawns to be setup on each map but very doable. Keep the suggestions coming as we will see some new special days being added within the next few weeks.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search