SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)] nyalon's Admin Application

Nyalon

Server you're Applying for?: Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)

Steam Account Name: nyalon

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56854153

Description of Yourself: Greetings to all. I, Nyalon, also known as Dimitri, aged seventeen, am applying for the position of Administration on all of Killzone Gaming’s Aim servers, that being their 1v1, Casual Competitive, Duels, FFA Deathmatch servers. I have recently got back into Counter-Strike: Global Offensive after I quit around 2.5 years ago. As soon as I joined the Killzone Gaming 1v1 Aim Server I was greeted with kindness, from people both new and old. In the last couple months on KZG I have made more friends than I have done in my entire life (and yes, n x 0 is still equal to 0 [stfu]), so I thank you, the community of KZG, for helping me enjoy CSGO as much as I used to.

I can almost boil all my hobbies down into three categories:

1. ICT e.g. - Programming
  2. Sports/E-Sports e.g. -  Counter-Strike (duh)
  3. Serving Others (in a non-religious kinda way, ya know?) e.g. - Food Vans
  4. Music e.g. - Playing the piano

I am planning to major in Computer Science once I graduate from secondary school, that is, if my plans don’t change. In the past, I used to play several sports competitively, both in school and outside of school. The main three I played were: Soccer, Basketball and Netball. Seeing as I am 195cm it was easy for me to rekt the average teen, unless they were skilful, that’s where I lacked (I joke). I also enjoy helping others, anything I can do that will make a difference to those that are in need means the world to me.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 3 days 00:30:34

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: Weekdays: anywhere between 4:30pm to 11:30pm
Weekends: anywhere between 7:00am to 1:00am

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Meedie, Sirtron, panthA, TjWeary, Motion, ElementX, Ec1ipse, Blizz

Vouching Ex-Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: SpaceJam2k, Cheese

Vouching Owners: Skyraph   

Nyalon: Hey Skyprah can I put you down as a vouching staff member?
Skyraph -no comment-
Nyalon: I’ll take your silence as a yes.
Skyraph: -no comment-
Nyalon: Alright, thanks heap!

Players vouching your application?: Flexicute, Ace, eh ^.^, UberMentul, ButtonBoard, ButtonTheBiscuit, Dysnc Push Me To The Edge, JagZz, Capsicum, Unknown, aki, Killemz, Arnold Shortnigga, Grav1ty

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I feel as though I can contribute to the KZG Staffing Team in an immense way. I know that I will contribute both on the KZG servers and on the forums. I will try my very best to fulfill my role as Administrator and will rise to the challenge no matter what.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: As I stated previously, I enjoy helping others in the real world; So, I don’t see why it would be any different in the world of gaming. I would strive to always help the people that are in need in the best way I can, no matter how big or small the matter is. As a programmer, it’s a requirement to think logically when a problem arises, so it would be no different when a problem arises on any KZG Server. I’ll take the actions that are deemed necessary and try to come up with the best possible solution. If I was betting man (<3Steel), I would assume that you have all realised by now that I am a very witty and charismatic person (I only put this down because everyone writes it in their application form), sometimes sarcastic, and on the verge of being facetious (only when I’m salty [when am I not though, amiright?]), but I always try to compose myself as perfectly poised. I could go on and on about the qualities I possess, but it would bore you, having to read through pages and pages of my best characteristics..

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Edited by Nyalon

596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~

+rep

Always in the mood for some fun banter, played a few games with him in the server and in pugs, was always respectful and mature. Good luck.

i dont remember* you asking me to vouch for you ;)

but anyway +rep, he is a good guy, smart and a bit  of an eccentric personality. (seems to be very "up" sort of speak)
either way i wouldnt mind having him as an admin on aim.

*was just informed that he did ask me and i just plumb forgot.

Edited by tjweary

My pickle is not up for the tickle >.<

sober.gif

+rep Great, kind and friendly guy. Would love to see him apart of the staff team in the near future! Good luck my friend.

Edited by xKreePz

+rep just added me on steam

all seriousness, i believe this lad acknowledges all fundamentals and is definitely capable on handling such a position.

Help me how do you aim? 

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

• My Name is Tito locked this topic