SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)] Macgregor's Admin Application

Macgregor

Server you're Applying for?: Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)

Steam Account Name: Macgregor

Your Steam ID: STEAM_U:1:389391567

Description of Yourself: I describe myself as a humorous person and someone who likes some banter. I like talking some smack it brings some entertainment to me. I always a family man me and Ando really do get along whenever Poppi comes in our room.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: more than 48 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: Whenever I can get on no specific time

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: skyprah, Av and Space

Players vouching your application?: quint3n, knxwledge

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: Because I have been playing KZG for quite awhile been some ups and downs with some people in the community but I think that they have forgiven me for my trolling :P

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Banter, Laughter and a kind nature

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

-70 reputation and im still vouching for this guy he is trustworthy and if skyprah is vouching it shows how mature he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i really think he would do a great job on the admin team cheers guyS :D:D:D

76561198249255096.png

plays rust.

put him in coach.

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

-70 reputation, obviously un-trustworthy and unfit for staff (joking) from the few interactions i've shared with him I have seen a chilled laid back dude. Maybe a bit more detail in your app but other than that it's a +1!

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

Despite the hostility I feel Macgregor has towards me I believe he would do a good job of ensuring a smooth running server. +1

havent seen him in game but talked to him in ts and hes a pretty cool guy +REP

Signed By: WoLLeZ
Currently: KZG Member

giphy.gif

tumblr_n3ze1uxOPD1snqag2o1_500.gif

• 2 weeks later...

ok so im gonna be blunt like usual.

I see you on the cas comp server here and there and you always say hello, but i havent actually seen you play on there that much which makes me question why you would by applying but its always nice to have more staff around. 

Maturity i would say you are still a bit young and perhaps a moderator role would be more suited until we can witness your abilities to enforce the rules.

Im not trying to be rude or mean so please dont hold this aginst me because u seem like a ncie kid and im always happy to have more people around to help but i do notice that all of your recomendations rarely play on the server themselves and none of the actual aim admins apart from now myself have commented on this. But you do have the boss mans recomendation which is always a big step in the right direction.

As i said earlier though more staff is a plus but i think it might be a bit early to jump straight to admin.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • skyprah locked this topic