SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Throwing Knife in SK

♣♣♣Cookiemeister♣♣♣

I realise this is most likley been requested before. But anyways

BRING throwing knives into SK

Become a real Aussie

:carlton: 

:carlton: :carlton: 

:carlton::carlton: :carlton: 

:carlton: :carlton: 

:carlton:  

it has been requested many many many times, has also actually been in the server in the past, BUT was taken out, fun concept, kind of overpowered, glitched a lot also

Slightly unrelated, but I am curious how it would affect throwing knives also. Anybody know what's up with the knife rego in sk? I can't remember why it bugs out so bad and was wondering if it would affect throwing knives too. @THRASHER

Eh, for a warmup / event round it wouldn't be too bad, would probably glitch a lot.
As for a permanent weapon it would change the game style of players a lot and would be super glitchy. 

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

i think we should find a solution for the actual knife rego before we look at throwing knives again

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

57 minutes ago, BuLLee said:

i think we should find a solution for the actual knife rego before we look at throwing knives again

I have previously told you there is no solution. This is CSGO and this is on every scout server in the world. IF you want a solution then slow the speed of flying in the air.

6 minutes ago, skyprah said:

I have previously told you there is no solution. This is CSGO and this is on every scout server in the world. IF you want a solution then slow the speed of flying in the air.

i see i see.. also we have had a quick chat about throwing knives and i was gonna suggest we can have them in a 1v1? makes the 1v1 battle more fun

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

I've only used throwing knives once before on a retake server and they seemed very glitchly and hard to use, might not be the same with the wwhat ever we might use but i think just the normal knife and scout are good for the game right now 

1 hour ago, BuLLee said:

i see i see.. also we have had a quick chat about throwing knives and i was gonna suggest we can have them in a 1v1? makes the 1v1 battle more fun

adding them to 1v1 would be much better and sensible imo, plus adding other 1v1's is something i thought before that might be good like knife only, dodgeball or even normal grav. Just some ideas some might not be good but i think if we spice up 1v1 with throwing knives we could add other types in aswell to make it more fun, plus you could have your own selection of types you want to play similar to how rounds are choosen between players on the 1v1 server 

• Like 2

On 13/08/2017 at 1:18 PM, BuLLee said:

+rep for the idea of throwing knifes in 1v1

25 minutes ago, ╱ ┠ FLUFFY UNICORN ┫ ╱ said:

+rep for the idea of throwing knifes in 1v1

Sorry not bringing this back at the moment. We had this originally as well as other 1v1 duels which wasn't liked.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search