SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)] Wan Kin Tu Yu's Admin Application

Wan Kin Tu Yu (vol 0)

Server you're Applying for?: Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)

Steam Account Name: Wan Kin Tu Yu

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:92054176

Description of Yourself: What can i say that people don't already know, I play basketball and use to compete at a regionals level. Play Csgo every day, MM, ESEA, etc. Am already an admin of ScoutKnivez and i feel have made an impact on this server which i would now like to also bring across to the 1v1 Casual comp server. I'm a Banker, i know how to deal with those who have complaints and can deal with them directly, am always open to a difference of opinion.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: close to 48 hours but not exactly. Approx

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: All over the place. I'm usually at work till about 10 pm - 12AM AEST, i usually play on the server to warm up / practice for an hour or two a day. Sometimes 1 or 2 am. I Find that at these times is when a lot of the trolls, hackers and just plain dimwits come out to play.

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Nyalon, Bullee, Thrasher, ioutrankyou - the ones i've asked.

Players vouching your application?: Same as above as i don't really have convos with specific players whilst i'm on there, don't see many of the same people on there when i'm on.

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: Am already apart of SK, i feel i've made an impact over the past months i've been apart of this team, i'd like to now extend this to other servers to help them bring it to the level it should be in regards to the respect we have as a server.
I find a lot of people being too lenient on people that are being stupid on our other servers, i plan to correct this starting with 1v1 / cas comp. I'm all for a joke, but not for out right abuse.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Responsible, Communication, Collaboration, Respect, open to all opinions no matter how idiotic it may be, you do you homie.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

+REP been admin on SK for ages does a really good job would benefit the aim community alot to have him help over there

+REP  I've heard nothing but good things about Wan. It would be great to have
            another active staff member on Aim that actually wants change, and 
            would contribute to it. Pre-welcome to the team! ?

596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~

+1 already an admin on SNK so why not 

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

• 2 weeks later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search