SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Server change command

| Rensta |

I've been thinking of one that all KZG regulars would enjoy.

/server or !server to switch to another KZG server, without ever having to press Esc, Picking community server and connecting. 

I would personally love this feature, or something as close to that as we can get :) Thoughts?

q7FvjV2.png

Is a really good idea, but i dont know if that would be possible. If it is id love to see it be implemented 

+rep

Sounds like a great idea but I don't believe this should be implemented.

My reasoning for this is that it only takes 5 seconds to change between servers and        This would just be waste of time for the developers ( who ever would work on it), I say 'waste of time' because there could be bigger and better things to work on.

Just my personal opinion.

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

+rep great idea cause most of the time my ESC does not work for some reason this will be very useful in my opinion

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

On 27/08/2017 at 0:58 AM, Mtb said:

Sounds like a great idea but I don't believe this should be implemented.

My reasoning for this is that it only takes 5 seconds to change between servers and        This would just be waste of time for the developers ( who ever would work on it), I say 'waste of time' because there could be bigger and better things to work on.

Just my personal opinion.

Whilst I can see where you're coming from, I'll explain how I personally can benefit strongly from this. 

Skill Surf now has 3 servers alone. Beginner, Easy and the Medium/Hard server. With server traffic increasing daily quite literally, a feature like this would ease my job as Admin across these servers :) . Peak surf time, I'm seeing upwards of 70 players connected at once, and I'm sure that most of them would love to be able to switch to the beginner server with a command. It may not take long for the developers, as it is already in place in many gaming communities already :). Thanks for the input <3 

q7FvjV2.png

On 28/08/2017 at 11:58 AM, Jerry said:

just enable console then "disconnect" 

I know but i still like the sound of this idea but thanks

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

On 28/08/2017 at 0:29 PM, | Rensta | said:

Whilst I can see where you're coming from, I'll explain how I personally can benefit strongly from this. 

Skill Surf now has 3 servers alone. Beginner, Easy and the Medium/Hard server. With server traffic increasing daily quite literally, a feature like this would ease my job as Admin across these servers :) . Peak surf time, I'm seeing upwards of 70 players connected at once, and I'm sure that most of them would love to be able to switch to the beginner server with a command. It may not take long for the developers, as it is already in place in many gaming communities already :). Thanks for the input <3 

Yeah I 100% understand, it's just my personal opinion as it only really takes 5s to change between servers, again I completely understand where you are coming from but I believe the devolpers could better their time on something else.

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

• 2 weeks later...

This is a good feature but due to my knowledge  force redirecting clients to a different IP Address is currently unavailable. This will looked in to in the future but for know it basically unfeasible.

Cheers for the Suggestion @Rensta :)

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

1 hour ago, My Name is Tito said:

This is a good feature but due to my knowledge  force redirecting clients to a different IP Address is currently unavailable. This will looked in to in the future but for know it basically unfeasible.

Cheers for the Suggestion @Rensta

This is already a feature in other servers and I believe it comes with a prompt to click either Ok or Cancel to before you are switched servers.

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

@Black Chef yeah the function for prompted it and able to give you a link to type in steam browser is currently available but to my knowledge being able to force redirect (with or without a prompt) is currently unavailable.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search