SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)] Emy//vall's Admin Application

vall

Server you're Applying for?: Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)

Steam Account Name: Emy//vall

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:181638616

Description of Yourself: Hi, 26 yo. Old french school player, experienced used to play in differents level in CS, semi pro, amateur, onliner... ect
btw i play cs since 2002, (1.5 1.6 cs:s : cs:go, i had probably more than 20k hours since 2002) i'm also ge, i used to play only in solo games to get the rank. i also spot hackers pretty fast and i'm helping Huntingbros community to ban hackers.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 100 connexions

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: few hours per days

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: nyalon and Macgregor

Players vouching your application?: nyalon and Macgregor

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: Senior Admin

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: More admins like me, no pity with hackers

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

+1 always alerts me whenever a hacker is on or micspammers and alot of experience on Counter-Strike 

GOOD LUCK

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

Maybe add some more information in some of the sections like "why do you think you deserve to be apart of the Kzg staff community". Maybe you read it wrong O.o

3 hours ago, SpinnA said:

Maybe add some more information in some of the sections like "why do you think you deserve to be apart of the Kzg staff community". Maybe you read it wrong O.o

not his actual app btw

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

• sm! locked this topic