SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)] RetroViper's Admin Application

RetroViper

Server you're Applying for?: Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)

Steam Account Name: RetroViper

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:140427396

Description of Yourself: I like to play csgo with others but can also can be serious in some matter. Ive been playing since 2015 and have enjoyed most of my time playing this game

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 11days

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: I play a fair few hours everyday.

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: -[pkN24!7]-, i would have more but i dont see very many admin on.

Players vouching your application?: Nokkia, Woodberry and Duckplus

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: Because I can bring a new face to kzg and also I think that if i get staff there willl always be someone on if someone needs help.,

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Respect towards everyone and friendliness and

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Edited by RetroViper

-

- Discord: Ethannn#9937 - 

- Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Retroviper/ -

+rep very regular player who knows a lot of the people on the server and the rules that come with the server. Have never once had a issue with him and he has always been respectful to all staff members. I think he would make a great addition to the team as he is also very mature for his age. Will need to start using the forums more but everyone does once they become part of the team so that all happens in time.

+rep  Whenever I jump on Casual Competitive I almost always see RetroViper playing.
          It would be great to have a staff member on Casual Competitive that is always active.

~I see you but you don't see me~

596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~

+rep Always active on casual comp - maybe come onto ts or dc because not many people in the community know you 

GOOD LUCK :)

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

please post more on the forums and come on TS more to get to know the other admins.

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

• My Name is Tito locked this topic