SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)] MtB's Admin Application

Oblivious

Server you're Applying for?: Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)

Steam Account Name: MtB

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:151916603

Description of Yourself: I am Michael or/and MtB and my life is Soccer and Gaming
I have always been a player that is very committed to maintaining and improving the current state of the game. I was a Ban-Hammer Administrator but recently retired, as I found myself playing and enjoying KZG more than I enjoyed playing Ban-Hammer.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 30.5 hours (I was told to apply by multiple admins)

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: School Holidays = Everyday School Weeks = at least 3-4 days a week

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Skyprah., Naga, Nyalon, Macgregor and Vall <Kurea>

Players vouching your application?: All of the staff members above + Oxen

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: Ever since I started playing 1v1 and Casual Competitive I realized that it needed a stronger force in moderation & more dedicated and active admins. Recently a couple of new admins were introduced and things have been looking a little better but the following things still concern me:

1. The number of Mic Spammer – Breathing heavily, Screaming, Shouting and more
2. The Activeness of ‘some’ Admins – Don’t get me wrong, some admins are active but is 4-5 active admins really enough to keep 2 almost always full servers running?
3. Cheaters/Hackers – Tracing people through walls, wall bangs and scripting around / Sometimes they aren’t very obvious but the number of people I find either walling or scripting is outrageous and needs to be put to a stop.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: With my previous experience of being an Administrator I believe Qualities I can bring are Loyalty, respect Honesty, persistence and Professionalism

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Edited by Mtb
Updated Hours

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

+REP active and previous admin for another community... all that is needed for this role. ;) 

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

+1 Great guy and has an great understanding on how to be a great admin - always alerts me and other admins about things on the server. 

GOOD LUCK Mtb 

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

+rep MTB would be a great addition to the staff team on Aim. He seems really committed to the game
         and really wants to help out. I also second what @Naga said. Good luck man ^.^ not that you need it

Edited by Nyalon
3 +rep's in the first minute of being posted? Make this guy admin already

596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~

I don't really play many Aim servers but from experiences with Mtb on Scouts n' Knives, it is clear that he has the qualities of a leader from little things like being well known and enforcing the rules or to the bigger things like being a good role model for younger players in the community and being respected by many people. For this, I will give Mtb a massive +rep. Good Luck!

Ja

Jailbreak Administrator

Scouts n' Knives Administrator

76561198214580473.png

Hi, My name's Jithr and I'm a combat admin with ban-hammer (same rank as what Michael was)

I feel as though my input on this topic would make sense.  It honestly couldn't bother me less if he became an admin on another server but I would like to warn you guys on the real Michael, not the bs persona he has put on for this application.

I remember when Michael first became an admin.  This was roughly a month before I myself became an admin and all I could think was how this guy became a staff member.  He would constantly kick players he slightly disliked and the only people that could put up with him were people who were forced to (aka other admins).

Michael also abused the !esp command whilst playing in-game.  I've had numerous reports of him blatantly using it to hit impossible pre-fires from other players, whilst openly admitting it.  Not to mention, Michael became noticeably worse on our AWP server since he got his perms removed.  Michael also has had a permanent ban back in 2016 for aimbot but I believe that was appealed and removed by an older admin.

His availability listed on his BH application was also false.  He would play for 2 hours on a Friday afternoon and would consider that enough time being online.  Although, I believe this is due to his age as his family doesn't allow him to play during the week.

Not to mention the racist remarks he would post in our private chat.  Michael would post anti-Arab, "hilarious memes" which offended others.  Frankly, we were all confused on why he would even post this in the first place.  (I've got evidence if you need it).

I found Michael had trouble getting along with people altogether.  You can literally ask anyone in our community on what they thought of Michael and I can guarantee that the reply would be that he was a bad admin.  He struggled with dealing with conflicts between players and, in my opinion, I feel as though you guys would be making a mistake having him join your team.

If you want to ask any other questions, I doubt I will reply here.  I'm not saying I have anything against your forums, I'm just very busy with uni studies.  Honestly, I have heaps of respect for your servers and hope that in the future, we can work together with other, similar, issues.  Sort-of like a job interview with references.

Thanks,

Jithr  

-1 lol
ps. Feel free to contact me on steam for any other information on Michael's time on admin.  I'd be happy to speak my mind.

Edited by jithr

2 hours ago, jithr said:

Hi, My name's Jithr and I'm a combat admin with ban-hammer (same rank as what Michael was)

I feel as though my input on this topic would make sense.  It honestly couldn't bother me less if he became an admin on another server but I would like to warn you guys on the real Michael, not the bs persona he has put on for this application.

I remember when Michael first became an admin.  This was roughly a month before I myself became an admin and all I could think was how this guy became a staff member.  He would constantly kick players he slightly disliked and the only people that could put up with him were people who were forced to (aka other admins).

Michael also abused the !esp command whilst playing in-game.  I've had numerous reports of him blatantly using it to hit impossible pre-fires from other players, whilst openly admitting it.  Not to mention, Michael became noticeably worse on our AWP server since he got his perms removed.  Michael also has had a permanent ban back in 2016 for aimbot but I believe that was appealed and removed by an older admin.

His availability listed on his BH application was also false.  He would play for 2 hours on a Friday afternoon and would consider that enough time being online.  Although, I believe this is due to his age as his family doesn't allow him to play during the week.

Not to mention the racist remarks he would post in our private chat.  Michael would post anti-Arab, "hilarious memes" which offended others.  Frankly, we were all confused on why he would even post this in the first place.  (I've got evidence if you need it).

I found Michael had trouble getting along with people altogether.  You can literally ask anyone in our community on what they thought of Michael and I can guarantee that the reply would be that he was a bad admin.  He struggled with dealing with conflicts between players and, in my opinion, I feel as though you guys would be making a mistake having him join your team.

If you want to ask any other questions, I doubt I will reply here.  I'm not saying I have anything against your forums, I'm just very busy with uni studies.  Honestly, I have heaps of respect for your servers and hope that in the future, we can work together with other, similar, issues.  Sort-of like a job interview with references.

Thanks,

Jithr  

-1 lol
ps. Feel free to contact me on steam for any other information on Michael's time on admin.  I'd be happy to speak my mind.

So far he is getting along with all the admins just fine.... We don't use the !esp command so I don't think any one will be abusing that anytime soon.

- Sorry to say man but it seems like you have a personal grudge against him and just did not like him as admin? I'm not saying what you said is not true I just feel if he got accepted in the first place than he must be doing things pretty right by us.

6 hours ago, jithr said:

Thanks,

Jithr  

-1 lol

Seeing that you just came on the forums and made an account to comment on Mtbs application is a bit sus 

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

52 minutes ago, Macgregor said:

Seeing that you just came on the forums and made an account to comment on Mtbs application is a bit sus 

Sus probably isnt the word you are looking for....maybe persistent?

Id say that making an account on another forums ONLY to put your lengthy reply would be persistent to get his message across.

giphy (4).gif

Lmao, I never abused the !esp command, it's really disappointing that you think I did. 

Yesterday you got mad for me having my group as KZG, I've moved on to bigger and better.

the only reason you see me not playing the hours that I said I would play on my application in the last month of admin on Bh, was because I was playing KZG. 

if I was an evil person like you're pointing me out to be, I would of never retired and I would of just held up an admin position on BH. At least respect that I did the right thing by retiring as I found myself not enjoying and playing BH as much as KZG.

I've said it before and I'm gonna say it again, I've moved on.

Edited by Mtb

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

I am the founding member of ban-hammer, In my experience with Micheal as an admin, he has been professional and mature with all kinds of issues. He is well versed in dealing with abusive players, mic spammers and cheaters. I am 100% fine with him applying to this community. If there is any problems with Current or Ex Ban-Hammer members, please let me know so i can deal with them.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheMrAtomico/

NightHawk
Founding Member of Ban-Hammer

Edited by NightHawk
Added Steam URL

On 9/15/2017 at 7:34 AM, jithr said:

You can literally ask anyone in our community on what they thought of Michael and I can guarantee that the reply would be that he was a bad admin.

17 hours ago, NightHawk said:

I am the founding member of ban-hammer, In my experience with Micheal as an admin, he has been professional and mature with all kinds of issues. He is well versed in dealing with abusive players, mic spammers and cheaters. I am 100% fine with him applying to this community. If there is any problems with Current or Ex Ban-Hammer members, please let me know so i can deal with them.

NightHawk
Founding Member of Ban-Hammer

Seems legit @jithr

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

17 minutes ago, Naga said:

Seems fishy.... I will tell you now that no founding member/owner of a big community would put in the effort to make a new account on another community and write a post saying this guy should not be admin...

I've had stuff happen in the community recently, I just wanted to assure nothing would escalate over here and if it does I'll deal with it on my side. I never said I didn't want him to get admin here, I'm completely 100% for him to do what ever he wants :)

Edited by NightHawk

3 minutes ago, NightHawk said:

I've had stuff happen in the community recently, I just wanted to assure nothing would escalate over here and if it does I'll deal with it on my side. I never said I didn't want him to get admin here, I'm completely 100% for

Yeah sorry mixed my words up a bit....

• My Name is Tito locked this topic
  • Oblivious unlocked and locked this topic