SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)] juXcy/panthA's Admin Application

panthA

Server you're Applying for?: Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)

Steam Account Name: juXcy/panthA

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:101188163

Description of Yourself: Avid gamer with previous experience <3

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 108 hours before reset.

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: Anywhere from 10am-1am

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Naga...Anyone else? <3

Players vouching your application?: Naga...Anyone else? <3

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: Loads of previous experience with being an admin on the AIM servers before and after a short sabbatical I have found the spark to come back and try and #makeKZGgreatagain

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Structure, wisdom, loads of experience and great maps.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Massive +rep.

- Previous admin for AIM who was by my side in the battle field a year ago, Glad you're back to fuck shit up with me <3

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

+REP  Welcome back Pantha, missed you baby <3  I'm not even sure why he needs to apply ;D
            Pantha was the first staff member I met on the Aim servers, and will always have a special
            place in my heart. Good luck man ^.^                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            [even though you don't need it.]

596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~

Thank you guys,

@skyprah I thought it would be better to both officially introduce myself to newer admins and make sure I don't get any preferential treatment because I was a former admin. <3

Looking forward to continuing my journey with KZG once again.

• My Name is Tito locked this topic