SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

New perks on aim?

Eatthedead7

New VIP Perks on Aim?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should vip get a store item for when they kill someone? eg. Explosion, confeti?

Just a thought I had :P

Edited by eatthedead7

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

With the aim servers it attracts a lot of semi-pro players who just wanna warm there shot up before an esea/faceit match. I think if we did end up implementing VIP shop we would keep the features very limited so the server is still semi vanilla. So having explosions or confetti would be very distracting for the enemy you are shooting xD, I believe custom knives and paintball bullets would be perfect to add.

• Like 2

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

2 hours ago, Naga said:

With the aim servers it attracts a lot of semi-pro players who just wanna warm there shot up before an esea/faceit match. I think if we did end up implementing VIP shop we would keep the features very limited so the server is still semi vanilla. So having explosions or confetti would be very distracting for the enemy you are shooting xD, I believe custom knives and paintball bullets would be perfect to add.

+1

@Naga I mean when you die or kill someone it shows an effect :P

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

12 hours ago, Naga said:

I believe after they die it would be fine 

• Haha 1

I think @Naga has a point but let's be honest, most of these players are playing on DM, Duels and retake, not so much 1v1, Casual Comp. This could be an option for when the VIP user dies, not whomever the VIP player kills.

1 hour ago, panthA said:

I think @Naga has a point but let's be honest, most of these players are playing on DM, Duels and retake, not so much 1v1, Casual Comp. This could be an option for when the VIP user dies, not whomever the VIP player kills.

This was already a thing when store was on 1v1. All I need to do is enable store and it's back. Basically VIP could choose their death effect which did a cool effect when they died. Not game breaking and it's rare to see as there isn't many VIPs from aim.

Just now, skyprah said:

This was already a thing when store was on 1v1. All I need to do is enable store and it's back. Basically VIP could choose their death effect which did a cool effect when they died. Not game breaking and it's rare to see as there isn't many VIPs from aim.

Maybe seeing  admins and VIP's using it might bring in some more exploding corpses.

11 minutes ago, skyprah said:

but loading in to some maps server lag and !WS and !gloves take a few rounds to set in will /shop be the same? meaning that it will take a few rounds to load in

Edited by Jerry

Hmm if it stop performance maybe give players the option Anthe start to disable it and if they can't do it before lag/crash disable it for 30secs 

Just now, eatthedead7 said:

Hmm if it stop performance maybe give players the option Anthe start to disable it and if they can't do it before lag/crash disable it for 30secs 

I ment the server lagged its server side plugins take a few rounds to set in etc

Not exactly what you're trying to say, loading into the maps with ws running is negligible. Even loading with ws and store (which is what is currently running on most of our servers including Casual Competitive) adds something like 1-2 seconds.... As for FPS in-game, the effects themselves shouldn't drop your frames more than a smoke grenade, and given this is being talked about on 1v1 where the average FPS is 900+, I don't really think this is an issue.

3 minutes ago, panthA said:

Not exactly what you're trying to say, loading into the maps with ws running is negligible. Even loading with ws and store (which is what is currently running on most of our servers including Casual Competitive) adds something like 1-2 seconds.... As for FPS in-game, the effects themselves shouldn't drop your frames more than a smoke grenade, and given this is being talked about on 1v1 where the average FPS is 900+, I don't really think this is an issue.

I have personally when the server is full been waiting upto 5 rounds for my !knife and my !gloves and this is all server side nothing to do with the player so !store might make this take even longer when the server is full with  spectators etc 

Oh I thought you meant player load times but would it really put stress on the server? 

28 minutes ago, Jerry said:

I have personally when the server is full been waiting upto 5 rounds for my !knife and my !gloves and this is all server side nothing to do with the player so !store might make this take even longer when the server is full with  spectators etc 

I'm not exactly sure how KZG's ws is setup but from my experience, this "waiting period" you experience isn't the server itself lagging. When a map loads, the plugin's are loaded at the same time. After the map has loaded ws then queries a database with all players saved weapon skins and knife choices. The waiting time is dependant on the database and not the game server itself. Adding the store won't put stress on the game server but will increase demand on the database. afaik.

Edited by panthA

Love how all the admins so far voted nay 

@skyprah

Well maybe it's time to revive it? :P

@panthA current company excluded <3 'ω' 

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search