SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Krewzy's CT Unban Appeal

krewzy

Your ingame Name: kewzy

Server you were banned / muted on?: Jailbreak

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:158889794

Date / Time of Ban: 08-16-16 19:04

Admin that banned or muted (if known):  Skyprah

Reason for ban (if known):  Skyprah Banned My Account For My Little Brother Doing A Mass Free Kill.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I Have Been Banned For Over A Year Now. And I Have Learnt My Lesson And What Not Only Your Acton's Can Do But Others And Not Everything Is Fair, But All Im Asking For Is Just A 2nd Chance...

Thank You For Your Time.

Edited by krewzy
To Use The Right Format.

I have to agree man sorry not only is it your responsibility to make sure your steam account is not abused but also to keep the game fun for everyone sadly if your brother doesn't understand this maybe you should use steams restriction mode to disable his use of your computer (sry if I make no sense I'm tired af)

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

READ UNDER THIS PARAGRAPH ITS EDITED!

So krewzy, you have started to come back on Jailbreak, seem to be following the rules and I think you do deserve a second chance as others have but you have put no effort into this appeal; it is not in the right format and you have rushed it. This just shows me that you do not care about being unbanned. So I'll give a -rep until you come back with a completed and well written appeal in the right spot (unban appeals).

Ja

READ DOWN ITS EDITED!

Good, you came back with an appeal with the right format. Like I said before, I think krewzy  deserves a chance because he has been ct banned for around 14 months which is plenty of time (I think) for him to think about what he could do to stop this happening again (not letting his brother get on his PC). He has also followed the rules in the past few weeks that jailbreak has become active. For this I'll give a +rep. Good Luck!

Ja

Edited by JaTheBest123
He changed his appeal

Jailbreak Administrator

Scouts n' Knives Administrator

76561198214580473.png

2 hours ago, JaTheBest123 said:

So krewzy, you have started to come back on Jailbreak, seem to be following the rules and I think you do deserve a second chance as others have but you have put no effort into this appeal; it is not in the right format and you have rushed it. This just shows me that you do not care about being unbanned. So I'll give a -rep until you come back with a completed and well written appeal in the right spot (unban appeals).

Ja

I Haven't Rushed It, I Just Put What Actually Happened. :|

1 hour ago, krewzy said:

got any proof there? 

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

21 minutes ago, Black Chef said:

got any proof there? 

Well my little brother did a mass free kill when i was on school camp. i came back 1 day and was perm banned... i had a talk to skyprah and he unbanned me :)  i don't let him play anymore and i don't have proof of this... ever since he day i got unbanned from my perma i have been CT banned

(The Perm Ban) :  https://imgur.com/a/LQQMq

16 hours ago, krewzy said:

Hi, I Have Been CT Banned For Over A Year From My Little Brother Doing A Mass Free-kill. I Was Not There That Day And Sorry For What Happend. I Really Would Like To Be CT Unbanned On KZG Jailbreak.  Thanks For Your Time :)

A year I think he should of learnt this lesson by now so +rep a year is a while and it was his brother soo +rep!!!!!!!!

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

8 hours ago, krewzy said:

Yes you have rushed it, but like I said just put it in the right place with the right format.

Jailbreak Administrator

Scouts n' Knives Administrator

76561198214580473.png

1 minute ago, JaTheBest123 said:

Yes you have rushed it, but like I said just put it in the right place with the right format.

Okay I Don't Want To Argue But Thank's For Your Opinion 

I Too Like To Capitalize The Start Of Every Word 

ehh +rep wasnt bad on jb today just pls don't boast about having evidence and say "you're going to get banned" Just report the player and be done with it. Not sure if it was you or kaleb.

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

I haven't seen Krewzy break a rule on jailbreak since he got back?

Other than his unban application looks to the eye rushed. 

+Rep atleast deserves a second chance.

• Like 2

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

21 hours ago, ✪ Lethiem said:

I haven't seen Krewzy break a rule on jailbreak since he got back?

Other than his unban application looks to the eye rushed. 

+Rep at least deserves a second chance.

I agree with this +rep

On 10/3/2017 at 5:58 AM, JaTheBest123 said:

Ja

Couldn't agree with this more. This is application is definitely rushed and isn't in the correct format. Although I do agree with you having a second chance, I'm going to give you a -rep.

EDIT: Formatting it looks much better. I agree with @Ec1ipse, make the ban 120 minutes or something like that.

Would strongly advise making an unban appeal with the correct format and putting more effort in.

EDITED:

Much better krewzy, I think you should have a second chance but not be let off straight away... I think it should be a 120 minutes CT Ban instead of your perm CT Ban.

ACCEPTED

Your CT Ban Will Be Shortened to 120 Minutes

The only condition being that if you make one serious mistake, you will be CT banned indefinitely. 

596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~

• Nyalon locked this topic