SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Noz's Mute Request

krewzy

Noz has been banned multiple time for ghosting and exploitation of a glitch to get himself unmuted. He has also been gagged/muted 28 times in the past (9 times this month).  He pesters Staff all the time (abuses them as well) and most people on the server. He also loves to scream racial slurs. This piece of work shows no respect for anybody around him (a troll) which is an attitude that deserves a permanent ban honestly.  Please consider a ban over a month (Justin had already banned him for a week last week and he still hasn't learned). This would be appreciated. Thanks!

Ja

Jailbreak Administrator

Scouts n' Knives Administrator

76561198214580473.png

7 hours ago, JaTheBest123 said:

Noz has been banned multiple time for ghosting and exploitation of a glitch to get himself unmuted. He has also been gagged/muted 28 times in the past (9 times this month).  He pesters Staff all the time (abuses them as well) and most people on the server. He also loves to scream racial slurs. This piece of work shows no respect for anybody around him (a troll) which is an attitude that deserves a permanent ban honestly.  Please consider a ban over a month (Justin had already banned him for a week last week and he still hasn't learned). This would be appreciated. Thanks!

Ja

Yep I agree 100%

Some things though: don't make requests in the accepted folder, it does nothing for you and makes the request worse off. And please make your request neat with correct spelling;

11 hours ago, krewzy said:

Your ingame Name: kewzy

Little things like that help out a lot in getting this accepted. I still think he should be banned but you really need to put a lot more effort into the request.

Ja

Jailbreak Administrator

76561198214580473.png

2 hours ago, JaTheBest123 said:

Some things though: don't make requests in the accepted folder, it does nothing for you and makes the request worse off. And please make your request neat with correct spelling;

Little things like that help out a lot in getting this accepted. I still think he should be banned but you really need to put a lot more effort into the request.

Ja

Ok Thanks But I Dont Know Where To Put Them I Just Click Create+, Topic, Mute/Ban Requst Then It Says Accepted/Denied, and idk what to put it in

1 hour ago, krewzy said:

Ok Thanks But I Dont Know Where To Put Them I Just Click Create+, Topic, Mute/Ban Requst Then It Says Accepted/Denied, and idk what to put it in

It has a [CLICK ME] on the ban requests or mute requests content page on the community sub page. Click that and it gives you the template automatically. All you will have to do is fill the content in.

Jailbreak Administrator

76561198214580473.png

1 minute ago, JaTheBest123 said:

It has a [CLICK ME] on the ban requests or mute requests content page on the community sub page. Click that and it gives you the template automatically. All you will have to do is fill the content in.

ooOOo, Thank's Next Time I WILL Do That

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic