SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)] -2D-'s Admin Application

Jimothy

Server you're Applying for?: Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)

Steam Account Name: -2D-

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:39241685

Description of Yourself: Dedicated CS:GO player, I like to have fun but at the same time I don't like seeing people ruin the game. I'm a semi-pro in counter strike, currently playing for seadoggs in CGm and ESEA-Premier.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 2 days 11:30:46 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: Anytime I'm free, my sleeping pattern is pretty broken because of work (I get called in when needed a day in advance, day or night shift). I am usually around in the afternoon or evening/night. If the server has a decent amount of players, I'll join.

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Naga and panthA

Players vouching your application?: Chelleos, breaker, habib, touch_my_body, ibuzo, ju1ces

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I'm a high skilled player so I'll be able to easily determine whether a player is cheating or not if it comes to that. I care about this server, it's one of the few community competitive servers and the only one with a decent player base. So I want to apply for an admin position so this server can remain as great as possible for a long time to come.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: A non-toxic player, high skilled to some degree. I'm all for joking around and having fun so I'm not a killjoy.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Say that to me again and I'll kiss you on the mouth

0fa.jpg

-2d- has played for over 2 days on our servers without a single mute/gag. May need to talk a little more whilst in-game and definitely needs to be more active on the forums. In saying that +rep from me, would be good to have someone with keen eyes on cheaters that may not be so obvious and someone just to rekt in general.

+rep

+REP

Would be an honor to have a semi-pro cs player join the admin team. As he said in his application he will be able to determine who is a cheater fairly easy since he plays In CGM and ESEA-Premier. Very mature bloke who has his head in the right place and shows professionalism in the server. Best of luck <3

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

+Rep 

Played against him today on the Casual Comp server, and he shows strong talent and perseverance towards the server alongside its players.

I really believe that he will benefit lower tier players of the servers by providing tips etc, as his skill ceiling is quite high in the OCE CS scene. Whilst having the ability to identifying individuals with cheats etc. 

Best of luck 2D!

- I7K, Toxic but legit ex dee

Edited by i7K

The one time I was on 1v1, this guy was able to catch a cheater easily. I don't play 1v1 a lot, but if this sort of skill, he should for sure be in the administration team.

+rep

• 4 weeks later...
  • panthA locked this topic