SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Suggestions - p.s im a dumb cunt

T

so since this is the only fkn server left standing (like a god damn cockroach) im stuck playing here, below ive provided some of my experiences and i have also listed some things that should be fixed ASAP before i go insane

• whoever zoned most of the maps has severe autism and probly has the surf skills of a 4 yearold - give someone with above 100iq zone perms (i suggest me)
  • about 4 million random maps that are so shit they shouldnt even exist
  • when doing most stage maps u spawn random ways wtf lol? im sure easy fix
  • when using practice mode make it so it doesnt reset when entering new stages/endzones. remove thing that prevents you from surfing after praccing
  • whenever u get a wr u get ear blasted by some shitty 2013 music (remove this shit all together and put short n simple clip)
  • when the vote comes up on the server it rubber bands really bad 
  • vote occurs to often on private servers (make infinite time) 
  • make private servers white list instead of pw like how hard is it ......
  • be able to !ve regardless of timeleft
  • make zone thickness 1 instead of 5 so u can actually see ledges 
  • draph rank 1 lol? timer bug?

ok so i know this is alot to absorb into ur chimpanzee like brains but i have faith that u will actually do something for once and take my points into consideration

ty :~)

Half of these suggestions are a little irrelevant.... We got too #1 surf server in Oceania without fixing your "Suggestions" so why change now.

4 hours ago, T said:

also how about u shift all this effort u put into the forum onto the surf servers

Also how about u shift all this effort u put into this walnut sized brain post onto something useful yea

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

Well by all means offer suggestions but that was rude man you act like its suppose to be a perfect server with no flaws and when you said you'd suggest yourself it feels like think is just a way to get people to hire you to fix stuff / change stuff ..... but IDK kind-of insults the staff 

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

16 hours ago, Nyalon said:

nyalon apologises

What do u mean mate I commented and I have a big dick aswell and Yea even I found this insulting and I am not the one being attacked :/

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

+1 this guy looks like he is a developer for steam, he knows everything, he would fix all the server bugs, and he is very, very mature...

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

6 hours ago, Lethiem said:

+1 this guy looks like he is a developer for steam, he knows everything, he would fix all the server bugs, and he is very, very mature...

Hope ur being sarcastic 

9 hours ago, Naga said:

We got too #1 surf server in Oceania without fixing your "Suggestions" so why change now.

That's an extremely bad mentality to have. Plenty of servers have come and gone, been #1 then died, because they ignored issues with their server, thought "okay well we're #1 it's fine"

I do think that the original poster is an idiot, and i'm in no way defending him, he should have made that post a lot more constructive if he wanted change.

But I hope that the jump servers aren't ever effected by that mentality of "don't improve because we're already #1" when the server eventually gets there.

I'm sure you didn't mean it to sound like that though, it just came across that way.

17 hours ago, Naga said:

Half of these suggestions are a little irrelevant.... We got too #1 surf server in Oceania without fixing your "Suggestions" so why change now.

Also how about u shift all this effort u put into this walnut sized brain post onto something useful yea

literally all these are valid points that need to be fixed?? lmao idk what i expected from a bhop admin

@nyalaon

• was talking about ksf aus being down and kp going down not ur other servers
  • it doesnt take alot of hours or experience to know how to zone properly just for the love of god just give it someone that knows what theyre doing
  • wats with all the sarcastic humor i just gave u everything wrong with ur server (agreed i cant fix most issues but can help on most fronts)

Agree with all of these suggestions, literally only good things will come from this. Also huge +1 on getting rid of stupid fucked up maps, and stop fucking with maps please thanks. 

don't be a fuckin' dildo about it then m8

also wtf is with the size 90 font?? It's like the highest level in the fucking eye tests smh

nice suggestions tho

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

Thanks for the suggestions, next time show some respect or don't bother suggesting anything. We appreciate construction criticism but not with that attitude. I'll get a couple things done this weekend and DJ was already working on fixing the nominate bug.

Closing this train wreck of a thread.

thread.jpg

• skyprah locked this topic